GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F1fletch

Downpipe and gains after 5k

Hi guys, I have been doing a bunch of research and about to pull the trigger on a Cobb from EQT. While investigating tunes, I looked at ALOT of graphs and I also know what my goals are living in California and not wanting to make “major” changes that would blow my chances of passing smog with...
  2. F1fletch

WTB intake for mk7 GTI

I have a brand new Forge Carbon Intake for sale. Feel free to PM, just posted a couple hours ago ;)
  3. F1fletch

FS New Forge Carbon Intake Complete!! SOLD

Up for grabs is my new Forge Motorsport Carbon intake for the Mk7/7.5 GTI. It has the secondary bypass filter, new coolant line and silicone intake to turbo inlet hose with clamps. It is beautiful and if you don’t want the same as everyone this is your ticket. I decided to keep my car really...
  4. F1fletch

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Does Stratified have the ability to apply maps to settings on the car, so the car just isn’t in full sport + mode ALL the time whether I put it in sport or not? I have read Cobb can do some of this. I would want a 91tune and also a DSG 7sp tune. Mods are cat back exhaust, intake and colder plugs...
  5. F1fletch

Euro MIB II 8" glass screen

I have a 18 GTI Rabbit and I would love to switch to an upgraded head unit with glass display (I have no CD player) so I am not sure it can be swapped?
  6. F1fletch

Rabbit GTI - Helix Possible?

Hi guys Sorry to post a separate thread but there are a ton of threads and pages and I am not finding anything specific to experience installing a helix with the “base” system of the rabbit. I don’t have a CD player and not sure I can even add one. How do you plug the harness in and where? Is...
  7. F1fletch

18X8 New Sparco’s with 235/40-18 Michelin AS3+

Yes they are, matte bronze. No spacers, lowered into APR springs. Fit is perfect and tires are amazing.
  8. F1fletch

They have hub rings installed and they fit very tight, were purchased from tire rack.
  9. F1fletch

Just changed wheels to a full summer set up, these are literally “as new” I have only had them since March and we have been in lockdown in the Bay Area for the last two months. The tires alone cost $200 each. $SOLD B/O local pick up in Bay Area only
  10. F1fletch

Rear main leak?

Took mine to the dealer and after thorough investigation they found the previous oil change done by muppets evidently made a huge mess up top which was running down and around the oil pan. What a joke.
  11. F1fletch

2019 GTI Dealer Alignment $1000 whaaaaattt?

I am going to call around some dealerships, I think my best plan is to get the alignment done somewhere else and then take it in for a DCC calibration to a dealership that won’t charge me $700 just for that sensor alignment.....
  12. F1fletch

Yeah, I need to price check. $600 is better than $1k but still, there must be some independent shops that have at least some of that equipment. I don‘t have adaptive cruise but the other systems rely on sensors that need to be calibrated.... ;(
  13. F1fletch

So I am in the process of getting my car lowered and the dealer is telling me it takes a special alignment because of the frontal collision sensors and it’s a 4-5 hour job that they charge 1k. Please tell me I have other options.
  14. F1fletch

Rear main leak?

I have a leak too, taking it to the dealer this week. I originally thought is was the sloppy work from the last oil change but cleaned under there pretty good and a couple weeks later I have a nice big spot, oil all around the area of the oil pan but the spot on the floor looked lighter to...
  15. F1fletch

FS 18” OEM Pretoria GTI Wheels & Tires

So expensive to ship, it wouldn’t be worth it. I would drive a reasonable distance to meet up but having to charge 80 per wheel and tire to ship (estimate). I stopped offering to ship wheels years ago for that reason, it’s a joke for both of us ;(
  16. F1fletch

Bilstein B8 vs Koni Sports

Thanks guys, great feedback
  17. F1fletch

FS 18” OEM Pretoria GTI Wheels & Tires

Up for grabs are my set of used Rabbit wheels, they have 20k on them, one has blemishes from curb rash (see picture) which would be easily fixed (minor). Current tires are mixed with 2- 205/40 18 P Zeros and 2- of the stock 225/40- 18 Bridgestone All Seasons. I wanted to go with new Michelin’s...