GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Mk7 GTI/R Forge Intake $200 shipped

Everything else is sold, please take this intake off my hands. Dog paws not included :) Will ship. **Forge Carbon Fiber Intake $275 obo: **With foam filter and black inlet hose. Could probably use a new filter. $600 new not counting shipping. No holes and connections are solid. Very lightweight!!
  2. P

Delete

delete
  3. P

Stock fuel lines on ethanol

Just curious, any other dummies out there running e50 or higher without replacing their fuel lines? Ive only gone about 1,200 miles/3 months of e50 but I’m curious what kind of life I can expect from the stock fuel lines before I upgrade.
  4. P

Soundaktor disrupting 1 tweeter

Thought I would share this since I searched and didn’t find any cases exactly like this one. I had an issue where my right front tweeter would sound very distorted at mid-high volumes. Either loud music or high reving would cause it. It sounded and acted exactly like a blown speaker would act...
  5. P

Ethanol Mix Calculation

Would somebody mind checking my work here? After my first E50 log, Nick @ EQT asked me to verify my E content. He said there is a 15-20% trim and it looks like I'm running E30. I mixed 7.5 gallons E85 with about 6.7 gallons Shell 93 octane. A test on the 93 octane revealed about 6% ethanol...
  6. P

93 Octane Log Review

Hi All, Wondering if anyone is willing to give my latest logs a quick look. I am not quite savvy enough to spot redflags in these datasets. I trust nick @ EQT but he's busy as crap and a second set of eyes never hurts. This is 93 octane, around 70 degrees F and 500-700ft above sea level. Hoping...
  7. P

Delete [SOLD]

SOLD
  8. P

Hybrid IS 38 vs full frame/big turbo

Read through this thread and wanted to piggyback this discussion. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/dbv2-v3-tbb-hybrid-turbo.382628/ If your goal is to achieve modest "big" power on stock internals, wouldn't a full frame turbo be a more efficient, more reliable model? Are there...
  9. P

WTB Turbo Discharge Pipe

Looking for something aftermarket that uses stock brackets. Neuspeed or CTS or whatever else you can sell me 🤑
  10. P

Difficulty Reinstalling Bleeder Block

I recently removed my clutch delay valve and rendered the car inoperable in the process. I've reattached the bleeder block, and it seems snug against the little nozzle coming out of the transmission until I tried to bleed or use the clutch. It's not the tightest fit in the world, but it feels...
  11. P

[DELETE] WTB Stock DV or GFB DV+

Looking to replace my Turbosmart dual port BOV that came with my car. Will consider trade + cash if you're interested in the Turbosmart BOV. Otherwise, I am in the market to purchase your stock DV or GFB DV+.
  12. P

Removing Turbosmart BOV and using stock DV

Hi All, I've decided to remove the Turbosmart dual port BOV that came with my car and install a stock DV. Anyone know if I can just buy a stock DV like this one and use the hoses/wiring that's currently hooked up to the TS BOV...
  13. P

e98 Fuel Supply

Curious if anyone in the NJ area has ever bought fuel from this guy/gal. In my case, it's not a bad deal IF it's good fuel. 55 gallons of e98 for $300 picked up...
  14. P

DELETE WTB: Stage 3 Southbend Daily or Endurance Kit PURCHASED

Looking for a new stage 3 cutch kit from southbend. Looking to purchase within the next couple of weeks.
  15. P

Golf R won't start after tune flash

Just flashed the third revision of my custom EQT tune and I'm having a weird issue. About every flashing warning light you can imagine and the car will not start. Weak battery? Fried ECU? Something simple that I'm overlooking?
  16. P

Switching between pump 93 and e85

Hi All, Wondering if anyone has experience switching between 93 octane pump gas and e85 (preferably on this platform, but interested in information from other cars as well). By switching, I mean mostly running 93, with the occasional e85 fill-up occurring 10-25% of the time. I'm most interested...
  17. P

(Sold) JB4 w/ Bluetooth connector from my Mk7 Golf R $325 shipped

Bought this new about 6 months ago. Graduated to a custom tune. GREAT bang for your buck for power gains. $325 shipped! to lower 48!
  18. P

Hot Start Misfires

Hi All, Just had a bunch of parts installed including MPI, dbv2 turbo, and flashed a custom tune. The tune is only in revision one. I'm running Brisk Silver spark plugs and the shop that installed the parts reports the car experiencing random misfires on hot starts. Cold starts, normally...
  19. P

Looking for a Tuner

Hello Friends, I'm searching for someone with experience tuning on this platform to achieve "conservative" power with a DBV2 TBB Turbo. Car is a 6MT Mk7 Golf R. My install is scheduled for Nov 2 and I'd like to find someone before then. Shooting for ~29psi ~425-440 whp. I'm located in MD...