GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ecacafce

Vland 7.5 Euro's for MK7 - Install issue

I appreciate the reply. Finally figured it out and a connector was missing. See the attached picture. I couldn't find proper info about the plugs and had someone reach out to me on Facebook with the info.
  2. ecacafce

Vland 7.5 Euro's for MK7 - Install issue

Bought a used set of the Vland Euro 7.5 tail lights for my 2016 GTI. Went to install and ran into an issue with the plug for the right inner tail light. I have tried searching to see if I could land on any helpful info but so far nothing. The plug on the inner right light is different than...
  3. ecacafce

L/F Carbon Fiber exterior pieces

Bumppp
  4. ecacafce

L/F Carbon Fiber exterior pieces

Looking for mirror caps, eyelids, and misc carbon fiber pieces. Please DM is you have some items that are in good shape. Thanks!
  5. ecacafce

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

That is very unfortunate. I had an 2006 9-3 6spd that had some bad electrical issues. Now I am looking at an 2008 9-3 Aero for a winter/daily. I have a soft spot for them.
  6. ecacafce

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

Diggs are you a Saab fan too?
  7. ecacafce

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Thanks! I don't think so... I like my center exit setup.
  8. ecacafce

Rear bumper 'flares' - osir style

Still got them? Any chance you can illustrate what has to be trimmed?
  9. ecacafce

Looking for Rear Spats

Yes. GIMME
  10. ecacafce

Looking for Rear Spats

Looking for a set of rear spats similar to the Berri Back rear valence spats for my MK7 GTI. Maxton has a set but their poor quality and back ordered for eternity. I have the DPC front and side splitters so I'm trying to match the gloss black finish. Thanks!
  11. ecacafce

LF CF mirror caps, gas door & eyelids

Looking for Carbon Fiber mirror caps, gas door and eyelids if anyone has some they'd like to sell. I'm open to other CF bits except spoilers, lips or splitters. Thanks
  12. ecacafce

CHEAP: BFI DIY Transmission Mount

I am going to order the Anchor version since it has the rivets. This little workaround is going to save me $200 CAD.
  13. ecacafce

@GTI Jake would any of these work as well? https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/volkswagen,2016,golf,2.0l+l4+turbocharged,3354160,transmission-automatic,transmission+mount,8616
  14. ecacafce

LF MK7 GTI Dutch Parts Co Splitter & Side Splitters

Looking for a good condition DPC front splitter for MK7 GTT and side splitters. Inbox me if you're looking to part ways with a set.
  15. ecacafce

LF Flow Designs Splitter & Skirts

Looking for the front splitter and skirts from Flow Designs for mk7 (2016) GTI. PM if you have something. Thanks!
  16. ecacafce

Mk7 Front Bumper Cross Bar

Solid advice. Thanks!
  17. ecacafce

Great thread. Thanks Jake!