GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Front Bumper Cross Bar

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
Looking for information on the OEM Euro spec front cross bar for the mk7 GTI.

Flow Designs front splitter attaches to this bar on the euro spec GTI's but the NA cars do not come with it.

I am trying to find out the part number and if it can be fitted to the NA GTI. Does anyone know or have info?

Thanks!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
What I know is this splitter attaches to the MK7 at the bottom of the OEM bumper, with a brace that they include along with all necessary hardware and spacers.

- Or are you speaking of some other product they offer?

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Ok yea, I see what you mean now. What I would do is talk to your local VW dealer. More specifically give them your VIN number, and see if the crossbar in question pulls up on their computer. If not, ask them to reference a European market VIN to pull up the cross bar. Once you have the part #, source one from there.

- If you get no where, let me know. I had my dealer pull up the part #'s for the GTI Clubsport seats. They used a European MK7 VIN # (obviously) to pull it up. Im sure they can use the same VIN to pull up the cross bar you need.

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
Ok yea, I see what you mean now. What I would do is talk to your local VW dealer. More specifically give them your VIN number, and see if the crossbar in question pulls up on their computer. If not, ask them to reference a European market VIN to pull up the cross bar. Once you have the part #, source one from there.

- If you get no where, let me know. I had my dealer pull up the part #'s for the GTI Clubsport seats. They used a European MK7 VIN # (obviously) to pull it up. Im sure they can use the same VIN to pull up the cross bar you need.

Solid advice.

Thanks!