GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Racingline turbo inlet pipe and intake hose $149 shipped.

black Racingline tip and intake hose in very good condition. Some pry marks on the inlet pipe where the pcv hose connects to that’s only cosmetic as shown in pics. Everything works great and bolts on fine. I bought this nearly brand new and had it on for a year/10k miles. $149 shipped anywhere...
  2. D

Free stock mk7.5 gti suspension for Minnesota local pickup.

Hey guys. I have free stock springs and struts from a 2018 mk7.5 gti with 51,000 miles on it in good condition. Nothing wrong with those except it doesn’t come with one nut that goes on top of the rear shock (can probably get from a dealer for cheap), no rear bump stops, no dust boots, and no...
  3. D

Mk7 gti Isweep front lower powerbrace new $150.

Isweep front lower power brace that attaches to the front lower control arms that connects to the subframe. Never installed. All hardware and paperwork in original box. $150 shipped to the lower continental USA. Product info here...
  4. D

No longer for sale

Hello. Selling my brand new never installed in box H&R OE springs for the mk7 gti. Advertised at .75 inch drop but some owners measured it at 1 inch drop all around after installation. Keeping it stock for now and going with a different set up in the future. $200 pick up in Minnesota twin cities...
  5. D

No longer for sale

Hello. I have a brand new 2 front and 2 rear B8 mk7 gti Bilstein struts and shocks brand new still in box. $700 shipped to the 48 state continental usa. Very firm on the price. Trying to get most of my money back. PayPal friends/family or add pp fees on top of the $700. Am sticking with stock...
  6. D

Cts turbo inlet pipe $old. Please delete

Used Mk7 gti turbo inlet pipe cts newest version. Bought new last year. Was on the car for 8000 miles. In great condition. Some scratches on the pcv port, but only cosmetic. $50 shipped to the lower continental states.
  7. D

Neuspeed power module used in high elevation.

Hello. Planning on getting this module, but wanted to know how it would fare well in high elevation areas. I do road trips every so often and pass through parts or Colorado and Denver. Tried to do some research and someone had owned a jb1 had really bad timing pull in high elevation areas where...
  8. D

Metal shavings in oil still present in 17k mile 2018 gti

Hello. Just did my 3rd oil change at 17k miles and noticed some small metal shavings in the oil. Maybe 4 or 5 small less than 1/2 millimeter pieces. The engine has been burning maybe almost a quart of oil the last 2 oil changes, but this third oil change it hasn’t burned barely any at all. The...
  9. D

Fs:golf Mk7.5 gti oem rear sway bar 20mm

Hello all. I have a mk7.5 gti oem 20mm solid rear sway bar off of 2018 gti with 12k miles on it. In great condition with no issues. Comes with bushings and mounts. Does not come with end links. Located in Minnesota near the twin cities for local pickup. Can also ship. Buyer pays for shipping...
  10. D

FS: from MN. 2018 Austin wheels with tires. $500.

Sold. Sold!
  11. D

FS: ECS climate control rings $10 shipped

Hello. For sale is 3 aluminum silver climate control rings for the mk7. It is in excellent condition with no scratches or dings. Reason for selling is the rings spin a little loose in cold climate (but they do not come off the knob), so they have to have to be slightly squeezed when you turn the...
  12. D

FS: new 034 motorsports p34 mqb cold air intake

Sold!! New cold air intake never installed. Changed my mind on it. This is the “closed intake” stock box style intake. Comes with all hardware, clamps, filter, papers, and the top box intake itself. $old shipped brand new in box. Edit: opened for pics.
  13. D

Mk7 gti s infotainment not reading sd card music

I transported wav files from iTunes and seperate each album by folder. When I insert the sd card into the infotainment system I keep getting a message that it cannot read any files. Do I need to make a directory that says “music” in order for it to read the wav files? Thanks!
  14. D

FS: Gti mojo floor mats set

This came with my new 2018 gti and was only in the car for 4 days before I switched these out. These mojo mats have the red gti logo stitched onto the fronts and has red borders. 49.99 plus shipping.
  15. D

FS: oem window deflectors

Sold!!