GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Track Night in America events - PIR

That sounds really fun, if I would've known I would love to attend and spectate! I moved to the area recently (about a year ago) and I would definitely be down to join.
  2. B

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Second this, I definitely have coveted the clubsport wing on a NBM GTI, I can't wait to see it! :D
  3. B

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

No front plate in Cali?
  4. B

2019 GLI Review

For starters, let me thank you for writing this review. I have been milling over the idea of trading up from a GTI to a GLI, for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is I'm about to make a cross-county trek; my fiance and I are moving to OR from NC. We already have one car that we both can...
  5. B

Changes are coming

I second that, it does look a lot better this time around! I can't find all the posts I've made comments on previously, but I think that might have just been something lost with the migration; if that's the case it's fine. I'll eventually come across those threads and pin/follow them.
  6. B

So...

...Went to get my GTI serviced at my local VW dealer today. One of the sales guys, who frequents my second job (starbucks), and has been trying to get me to trade my car in for the longest time handed me keys (let it also be said we're friends with each other) for a Golf R. So while my oil was...
  7. B

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

So I’ve got a stupid question (that’s probably been covered by plenty of people in this thread and others) But...TPMS, it’s an indirect system which from my understanding uses ABS to measure tire rotation and speed to determine air in the tires. I’m curious to know if I’m doing this right? I...
  8. B

Two nights ago in Winston Salem, NC...

While I was driving to Publix via Stratford Rd, and stopped at the light next to Taco Bell, I saw a very nice white Mk7. Plates were from Georgia, with ‘AP’ (?) aftermarket wheels and looked to be lowered. Driver also had a voomerman wing, the one that has the dip in the middle. If you’re on...
  9. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

The temptation! Yeah...totally gonna order one and give my walmart special to a family member, lol.
  10. B

Love it! Very F1-esque. Where did you end up getting it from?
  11. B

Went out and bought a thing! I'm kinda contemplating getting something different, something that won't have so much overhang, but it should work in keeping the car cool. Now I just need time to wash it. :(
  12. B

Hello everyone! Golf newb checking in.

The title says it all! Hey everyone! I'm Travis, hailing from NC. Took possession of my first GTI on Memorial Day. My previous car, a 2007 Mazda 3 had thrown a transmission error code. After learning that this is a common problem, I was faced with two options. Pay to get it fixed, or get a...