GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
I'm about to swap my 20/15's to 15/10's. I put on BFG Comp2 G-Force A/S tires (man that's a bitch type, lol,) and even though they're the stock size, they are wider than stock and poke out too much with the 20/15 spacers.
Those have a more squared shoulder instead of round. Those tires look good, but I can see why you would need to step down in spacers.
I have 10 and 15mm for my Prets too. Not one bit of rubbing
That looks good! My rear doesn't rub with 20's, so I'll keep them on. I can always drop down to 15's in the future if it does.

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
I have 10 and 15mm for my Prets too. Not one bit of rubbing
Car looks great!
Where did you get that black side decal ??

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Installed a Roc Euro stabilizer bar. Pretty much eliminated any wheel hop. Impressed so far but not sure such a thin piece will stand the test of time.

Side note my 034 pendulum insert is so bent that I couldn't actually remove it. Wondering if I should upgrade that too. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Installed a Roc Euro stabilizer bar. Pretty much eliminated any wheel hop. Impressed so far but not sure such a thin piece will stand the test of time.

Side note my 034 pendulum insert is so bent that I couldn't actually remove it. Wondering if I should upgrade that too. Any suggestions?

Not that I have any experience in this area, but passing this along in case you hadn’t seen this thread.

Roc Euro Stabilizer Bar cracked DSG housing
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...om/forums/showthread.php?t=41908&share_type=t

Maybe try the APR (steel) insert instead of the 034?

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Not that I have any experience in this area, but passing this along in case you hadn’t seen this thread.

Roc Euro Stabilizer Bar cracked DSG housing
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...om/forums/showthread.php?t=41908&share_type=t

Maybe try the APR (steel) insert instead of the 034?
I did see that thread. The manufacturer said they took steps to fix the issue of deformed bolts and I used thread locker so hopefully the bolts shouldn't back out. I torqued everything to spec as well. I think that guy had a shop do the install and that may have been a factor. I'm hoping I'm in the majority of users that have been using this part without issue but only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Installed an APR downpipe on my buddy's '17 Sport. What a royal pain in the butt removing that stock downpipe with the VAQ. Whatever german engineer designed that unit must have wanted to watch the world burn lol. Install was well worth it sounds great, and has a very unique sound with his CSS muffler.

I swear every car has one part that the engineer who designed it did it as a f**k you to whoever has to replace it. Glad you were able to overcome, looks badass.

I upgraded the front non-PP brakes. Was (obviously) getting fade on the track on stock pads/rotors so it was time to change. DBA 4000 T3 rotors with Endless MX72 pads. Such a huge difference!

Still waiting on a Koni Sport cup kit to ship to me and she'll be ready to attack.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
What are you using to play music? I use Bluetooth but the album art don’t show..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either iPod or SD card

Raegar

Ready to race!
What are you using to play music? I use Bluetooth but the album art don’t show..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SD card will show Album art, so long as songs are configured with 500x500px or less art.

If I remember correctly, any bigger is not always consistent

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

burchtd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 GTI S
Went out and bought a thing! I'm kinda contemplating getting something different, something that won't have so much overhang, but it should work in keeping the car cool.

Now I just need time to wash it. :(

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 465