GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Rim protector

Just in case .... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. T

15mm rear spacers. Can i go 20???

GTIans; I installed eibach prokit and 10mm front / 15mm back spacers. The wheels are just about flush. I am thinking of going a bit wider on the rear. 20 instead of 15mm. Any reasons why to do or not to do? Let me know what u think. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. T

What would be ur next car? A future MKX?

Now that i drove this amazing toy, not sure I would swap it woth any other car in the future, started to look into next new shape GTI. What would be ur next car?! Another MK? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. T

Top or bottom?

Thinking of removing that 50% tint; gets too dark at night and interfere with proper visibility .... plus I think it looked better without tint!!!! Any ideas? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. T

VW OEM Sport Springs?!?!?

I've read about VW OEM Sport springs that gives a 1.1 inches lower on GTI. Any one knows more about those springs? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. T

Few after pics

This is how it looks now. Working on a custom made decals soon. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. T

Installing those now!

Will post "after" photos soon Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. T

Steering Wheel Changed anyone?

Any one changed their steering wheel? photos?
  9. T

Best spacers in ur opinion are ....

Guys thinking of putting spacers. 10 mm rear and 3 mm front. What brand is the best in terms of quality and reliability? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. T

Best spacers in ur opinion are ....

Guys thinking of putting spacers. 10 mm rear and 3 mm front. What brand is the best in terms of quality and reliability? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. T

lowering the car and other stuff

GTIans, would the VW workshop agree to lower the car? i was advised by a wheels guru to do the following set up: 235 tyres on the 19" Oz wheels lower the car by 1.2 inches 10mm spacer rear and 5mm front Let me know what you think, i seem to be the most ignorant person on this freakin forum :)...
  12. T

Removing rear spoiler

Anyone has experience woth removing that spoiler / wing from GTI Clubsport 2017??? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. T

How wide can I go with tyres?

How wide can I go without friction with fenders? Not lowering my car though. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. T

Rear Spoiler Removal PLEASE

Hello Guys, didn't realize that i totally dislike the clubsport rear spoiler except after getting the car!!! the spoiler is more of a wing than a spoiler!!!! i am desperate to know if it can at all be removed totally! i will install an R one. Appreciate any help, nothing at all on the web!!!
  15. T

Wheels and Tyres Question

Hello Guys, just bought my GTI Clubsport, it came with 18" wheels, VW doesn't recommend 19" as it may cause cracking of the panoramic roof! Any one has experience to share on this topic? i ordered OZ 19" anyway :):):) just need to hear the counter arguments if any. One more question, what is the...