GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would be ur next car? A future MKX?

Tamer

Passed Driver's Ed
Now that i drove this amazing toy, not sure I would swap it woth any other car in the future, started to look into next new shape GTI.

What would be ur next car?! Another MK?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mr. Creasy1

Passed Driver's Ed
At this point yes, there is nothing else on the market currently that can touch the GTI as far as practicality, thrills, mod potential, and comfort. And I love the looks to boot. Mine is a 15 and I'm hoping we see the MK8 touch down on US shores by 20' so I can upgrade :)

Tamer

Passed Driver's Ed
At this point yes, there is nothing else on the market currently that can touch the GTI as far as practicality, thrills, mod potential, and comfort. And I love the looks to boot. Mine is a 15 and I'm hoping we see the MK8 touch down on US shores by 20' so I can upgrade :)
Completely and fully and absolutely agreeeeeeeee

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Love the GTI, no doubt. But I can't help but feel this should be in the stable at some point:

Navi

Autocross Champion
Gonna play musical chairs. Wife's GLC43 going to be traded in for a GLC63 as soon as available and she's going to get my GTI. This is my first VW and I love it a lot but probably my last. Nothing wrong with it or any bad experiences but not really interested in another one.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I will most likely go with another gti or jump up to an R or Audi s3. I really enjoy me a good old VW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Probably an Alltrack so I can do an OEM+ Euro R Wagon conversion
Well played didn't even think of this i may need to add this to my post lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk