GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MrPEZident

New Center Caps

I purchased a set of 18" Pretorias for my GTI and they came with new center caps. New on the left compared to old on the right. What do you think? I think they look clean, but also a but cheap.
  2. MrPEZident

OBDeleven Issue

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so how to fix it or know a work around for it. OBDeleven shows my 2017 SE as a MK7.5 GTI when it is a MK7. So, the only adjustments and retrofits it shows are those for the facelift GTI. Why does it suck? Because I would like to be able to use...
  3. MrPEZident

Cloth for Leather Trade?

This is a long shot I know, but I am looking for someone with a MK7 GTI with the plaid cloth interior that may be interested in trading with me for my leather interior. 2017 GTI SE, located in Ramstein-Miesenbach. Message me if interested, thanks.
  4. MrPEZident

Rear View Mirror Question

So I got this OE auto dimming rear view mirror I took off my '19 Golf R when I upgraded it to the Homelink mirror. The part# is 3G0857511AM9B9. Anyone happen to know if I can put it into my '17 GTI SE, plug the rain sensor connector into it and have it work? Thanks in advance.
  5. MrPEZident

Question for BBS CI-R Owners

I am thinking of going for some Platinum Silver BBS CI-R wheels for my GTI. However, half the pictures online make them look silver and the other half make them look grey. So, to anyone who has these wheels, in person do they appear more silver (shiny) or more grey (dull)? Thanks in advance!
  6. MrPEZident

FS: European Headlight Switch and Tail Light Wiring Harness

I have a never used Golf R European headlight switch and also a never used wiring harness (by ZER0815) for retrofitting NA MK7.5's with rear European tail lights. Just make me an offer on each or both. Paypal Plus shipping + fees, sent USPS First Class or Priority.
  7. MrPEZident

Odd Power Folding Mirrors Question

I had purchased a set of these folding side mirrors for my car that had DAP/blind spot monitoring but I never installed them. I now own a different model car without DAP. My question is; could I still install the DAP folding mirrors on the non-DAP car and still have them be folding-functional...
  8. MrPEZident

GTI Lifespan

I want to know your MK7's mileage. Any 15-16 model years over 100k miles on the odo yet? Why am I asking? I am looking at a '17 GTI but it already has over 60k miles on it. Would be hesitant to purchase if I only got 3-5 years and 40-50k miles out of it. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
  9. MrPEZident

Performance Monitor Install

You would think that living in Germany it would have been easier to get the Performance Monitor service campaign performed on my R but it was actually a PITA. But, it is all set now and I have my appointment for the installation on Monday. For those of you who have also had the install...
  10. MrPEZident

Folding Mirrors and OBDeleven Coding

Hello. I am going to install the power folding mirrors on my '19 R this weekend and have tried to educate myself on the coding aspect but I am still unsure of something. - Is it possible to have the mirrors fold both automatically when the car locks with the FOB and manually with the door...
  11. MrPEZident

European Golf R Headlights

Has anyone procured and installed European spec MK7.5 headlights into their R? Are they plug n play? Could you just get the housings and swap over the bulbs etc. into the Euro housings and if so, anyone have the part numbers for the housings? Thanks in advance.
  12. MrPEZident

New Order Clusterf*ck & Suggestions

I have to start out by saying I pride myself on NEVER, EVER asking for other peoples' opinions and input on life choices, BUT, I am in a situation that I truly need some advice from other community members on as I am totally undecided on how to proceed. I am stationed in Germany and back in...
  13. MrPEZident

2019 US GTI Order Guide

Has anyone seen it yet? A few disappointing things IMO like no cloth option for the SE (damn), no 8" touchscreen for the S/Rabbit. But some good things IMO like the DSG going to 7-speed, no sunroof for the Rabbit, and Fender and DCC options for the SE. I can't post the pdf here it is too big and...
  14. MrPEZident

Did I Get Bamboozled?!

Isn't there supposed to be a carpet or something similar in this area?
  15. MrPEZident

2019 GTI Rabbit Edition

Anyone have any solid info on a "Rabbit Edition" GTI coming for 2019, like this thread https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9194209-Canadian-2019-GTI-News!&p=112061225 suggests Canada will get or this link...
  16. MrPEZident

2018 SE to 2018 SE Seat-Swap

I KNOW it is a stupid ask, but, does anyone know if a leather to cloth seat-swap between two 2018 GTI SE's is a straight bolt-on swap over? Thanks in advance.
  17. MrPEZident

Yet Another Mk7.5 Tail Light Thread...

But this one is a bit different! All the threads seem to be about fitting the MK7 GTI with MK7.5 tails in order to achieve dynamic turn signal and rear fog bliss. By my question is... What does it take to get rear fogs and dynamic turn signals on a NA spec 2018 MK7.5 GTI? Are the new LED tails...
  18. MrPEZident

2018 GTI US Spec Ordered!

Hello All, I just placed an order for my 2018 GTI. Today was the first day they opened up ordering over here for us (service member stationed in Germany). Gotta wait until May for build and delivery of my 2018 SE DSG in Pure White with cloth seats. Here is the options sheet from the...
  19. MrPEZident

Halogen Headlight Bulbs Question

Just wondering if anyone knows of a replacement halogen bulb that will closer match the color of the stock foglights? Not looking to do an aftermarket headlight swap or hid kit install. Thanks in advance.
  20. MrPEZident

Boise

Any Boise/Meridian/Nampa MK7 folks around? Mountain Home? Twin Falls? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?