GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. littco

LITTCO Hybrid Options

Not sure what you mean by this? A handful suffered wastegate arms that twisted under hot conditions and where replaced with inconel ones and all turbo have been running these for well over a year. Very few have shaft play as the upgraded bearings are strong.
  2. littco

what is normal working range of lpfp

Too high? If you are not sure if it's too high or not then I would suggest you are not asking the right question. The pressure should be set to achieve the desired injector MS which is also related to the Injection window. Being too high can cause as many issues as being too low in some...
  3. littco

Low Oil Pressure issues

You are aware these engines have a 2 stage oil pump and they are low pressure to around 3400rpm? So maybe the pump valve is faulty?
  4. littco

LITTCO L520

I would just like to introduce the L520 to the USA market: Basically this is the same as our L500 which has been making 500bhp at below 2bar in the UK but with our new 56mm turbine wheel. We are currently still testing this unit in the UK and initially it is doing well but not fully pushed...
  5. littco

LITTCO Hybrid Options

I've been asked by a few people now to consolidate the information that seems to be on a few threads with regards the Hybrid IS38's we have available. We have been producing hybrids for the IS38 for a little over 2 years now and have gone from 1 fairly basic spec to a large number of options...