GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.14D

$160/obo Shipped to the lower 48 states via USPS flat rate and includes custom 3d printed mount (mounts to the airbox, see attached pics) I re-designed for auto start/stop battery cars and 3d printed out of PETG. The mount for sure works on GTI/R air boxes, but I've never even seen a 1.8T in...
  2. G

6/30/2020 - Carmax Trade Value

I took a friend to Carmax today to pick up his car, and he convinced me to get a valuation. I do not want to sell or trade my car at this time. My car is in the sig, has 4950 miles, DSG and stock other than a set of 19x8 Enkei Raijin wheels. I was offered $31000. About ~$1500 less than what I...
  3. G

New Enkei Raijin's on the R

At the risk of starting a thread like the OTHER wheel thread.... :) here I go. Took the Englishtowns off the car tonight, and put on these Enkei Raijin's. Managed to score these wheels brand new quite cheap. They are 19x8 ET45, and I just reused the Continental tires that were on the...
  4. G

WTB: JB1 or Neuspeed Power Module

Apologizes for the thread, but I tried contacting the couple I saw for sale with now success. Must be willing to ship. JB1 or Neuspeed Power Module in good shape and working order. Thanks.
  5. G

Upgraded to an R

Hey everyone, ... just got my hands on a 2019 R w/3800 miles for cheap. If you have the means and are comfortable, I'd call this a hell of a time to buy a car. This was a massive Toyota dealer and over the 3 hours I was there............... I was the only customer on the lot and they were ready...
  6. G

Dealer keeps filling car with incorrect oil, advice?

Hey everyone, I purchased another MK7, a 2019 R DSG that was gently used with 3800 miles. I previously had a 2016 GTI w/manual transmission. LONG STORY SHORT: I was going through the owners manual, and the paperwork from the dealer. They serviced the car as part of the intake/resale process...
  7. G

Stock Turbo Muffler Modification

Hey everyone, I bought a used stock turbo muffler off a board member, and I had a question for anyone who's had theirs off. Is there any reason I can't just throw this on my band saw and cut it off at the slots on the side? I was going to be all elaborate and machine off the lip + TIG them...
  8. G

FS: Used VW Mud Flaps

These were on my car for about 300 miles and I'm switching to Rally Armor's. I purchased them from the local VW dealer for about $100. $60 shipped to the lower 48 states. Instructions not pictured, but will be included. I can accept PayPal of Facebook Messenger payments. This is my eBay...
  9. G

FS: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC Black, 89.4k

I know this is a really random car to post on a VW forum, but I'm trying to get the thing sold. I'm close to just taking it to Carmax at this point and taking what they'll give. I've had nothing but 16 year olds with no money kicking tires. If you know anyone who might be interested, send them...
  10. G

3rd day of ownership, drama!

Not blaming VW on this, just to make it clear and venting. Really not mad, shit happens in life. Took my kid on a road trip in my new GTI, and all the sudden the tire pressure warning came on for the rear left tire. I pulled over off the highway and sure enough, it was down to 9 and I had no...