GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spelk3

smog check in California

I need to get my 2015 Gti California smog check done (sold the car to a friend in December straight from my mechanics shop and the 30k service). ECU was just reset at the 30k service. All of the tests are ready except the fuel system monitor. Is there anyway to get the fuel system monitor...
  2. spelk3

No more Gti☹️

I had to let my Gti go. Sold the Gti to a close friend so it’s still around and I can drive it once in a while. Family needs and disabilities required a change. Dropping into the drivers seat was an issue for my messed up back. I needed a car that had a higher entry seating position so...
  3. spelk3

Swap for leather?

I have the cloth plaid seats in my Gti S. Someone wants to trade me their leather Gti SE interior for my cloth interior. Would you do the swap?
  4. spelk3

COBB DSG tune

I got email today from COBB asking for more information on the DSG. There is a new AccessPort update with a new section to gather the DSG ROM data. It's getting closer.
  5. spelk3

FS: APR steel dogbone insert, version 1

FS: NEW APR steel dogbone insert, version 1 APR steel insert, version 1. MS100141 Brand new, never used. Still in original packaging. **SOLD**
  6. spelk3

FS: CTS Turbo MQB High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe (15+ Golf,GTI,Golf R, A3,S3)

FS: used CTS Turbo MQB High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe (15+ Golf,GTI,Golf R, A3,S3) Small ding on input side (was there since new, right side of photo) doesn't effect use at all. Painted the CTS logo black. --SOLD--
  7. spelk3

Turbo lag?

I don't plan on upgrading my turbo and was thinking the Unitronic intercooler would be a good match for the is20. The CTS intercooler is on sale for a pretty good price but has a much larger volume than the Unitronic intercooler. Will the larger volume intercooler cause noticeable turbo lag...
  8. spelk3

FS: NQSBBK Porsche Brembo Calipers

I have a set of Porsche Boxster front 4-pot calipers for sale with brackets to mount them on the front of a GTI. They were purchased (they are re-manufactured, A-1 CARDONE 192061 and A-1 CARDONE 192060) and never installed. I also purchased new Porsche crossover tubes since the rebuilt...
  9. spelk3

P11A8 CEL?

My GTI thru a CEL today, read it with eurodynes flash software: 1 Fault codes found : 15416 : Cam Shift Actuator B Cylinder 2 Range/Performance P11A8 Fault status : 11101101 Active Active at least once in current or last driving cycle Confirmed Active at least once since DTC's cleared Not...
  10. spelk3

Can the Eurodyne Powertap adjust the engine soundaktor?

Does anyone know if you can use the Eurodyne Powertap to adjust the engine soundaktor?