P11A8
Fault status : 11101101
Active

Active at least once in current or last driving cycle
Confirmed

Active at least once since DTC's cleared
Not yet tested in this driving cycle
Warning lamp on

I cleared it and so far it has not come back. Anyone know what might causes this code?

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
If its a 6MT go the the dealer right away, there have been a few engine replacements lately that start this way.

If 6MT Has the clutch ever stuck to the floor by chance?

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Haha glad you said that gn4r since that's exactly what I was thinking and what I was going to ask!

Could be our first DSG with a thrust bearing in the oil pan lol. I'd get it checked out like gn4r said

drrck

Go Kart Champion
Even better, if you can replicate this code contact support@eurodyne.ca and he will likely ask you to do some logging of the data up to the setting of the CEL. If you can replicate it he should be able to tune it out.

It could also be completely unrelated to the tune, but I'd check with them just to be sure.

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i
So far only happened once, right after flashing to the HT 1.5 91oct tune from the standard 1.5 tune. I also have the DSG tune.

drrck

Go Kart Champion
So far only happened once, right after flashing to the HT 1.5 91oct tune from the standard 1.5 tune. I also have the DSG tune.

Did you get on it hard right after flashing? There was an overboost for ED that was popping shortly after flashing if you jumped on it before the ECU adapted. If it doesn't come back I wouldn't worry, if it does send him a mail.