GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MaliciousMK6

Upgrading from MK6 GTI 6MT

Hey Guys, this does get asked a lot but I wanted your opinions since most of you have already decided to get the MK7 GTI. I'mtrading in my MK6 GTI 6MT (Revo Stage 2) and I'm torn between the MK7 GTI DSG ~$26K (Likely Autobahn or SE depending on availability used) and a B8.5 S4 ~$35K (Sport...
  2. MaliciousMK6

Bot SPAM threads getting out of hand

Yea, most of yesterday was spam, after 7pm it seemed like 2/3 of all New Posts were spam. Ive never seen it this retarded on any other forum, ever.
  3. MaliciousMK6

so....much...spam....halp.
  4. MaliciousMK6

Agreed, looks like they are at it again. I guess the forum admins need to get off their ass and help implement something to prevent these. This is the only forum i frequent that uses verification methods from1995. The forum is paying the price due to lack of simple two-step authentication method.
  5. MaliciousMK6

Its bad, almost everyday it seems like there are waves of spam bots and clutter up new posts.
  6. MaliciousMK6

Whats up with the recent flood of bot spam? I have been here for a while and they mostly crop up late at night with 3-4 threads but now it seems like we are getting swarmed more often. What changed to allow these bots to so freely create junk threads with suspicious links sprinkled about?
  7. MaliciousMK6

The Official Photography Thread!

No can do! Can't lose that 25bhp. Red=Racecar
  8. MaliciousMK6

Roommate's Mk7 makes my piddle Mk6 look old!:mad0259:
  9. MaliciousMK6

mmm likes me some 35mm prime lenses. MillerMeterPhotos
  10. MaliciousMK6

My 2015 STi has arrived

Dat Blue Doe! Looks good man congratz!
  11. MaliciousMK6

First puppy!!

2nd this! I use Blue buffalo as well, its great quality and must better for dogs with weak digestion and easier on their stomach.
  12. MaliciousMK6

Mk7 Compared to RS5

Damn, was clutches, not turbos? :( and it was such a nice turbo...
  13. MaliciousMK6

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Accurately summed up MOST car reviews, people think they want hardcore but really just want above average. Power stats alone never make up a complete review. I was lucky enough to think this way when I got my GTI, I very nearly got a STI or Genesis without first thinking about what would...
  14. MaliciousMK6

oh F that! They said they WOULD NOT come out with one!
  15. MaliciousMK6

Subaru demand...

Hatchback plans where shot down a few months ago, just a few short weeks after the dream was born....:cry:
  16. MaliciousMK6

Revo Stage 1 Tuned MK7 R makes 365BHP and 354FT/LB of torque!!

wtf haha retarded power, byebye mk6 hello mk7!
  17. MaliciousMK6

E-cigs

Bump! My current collection. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  18. MaliciousMK6

Post pictures of your pet here!!

3ish year old Bagel, rescued from Riverside Animal Shelter.
  19. MaliciousMK6

lolol i hope they do redesign it! the current WRX looks like they spent 90% of their design budget on the front end, then got to the back and said....ehhh fuck it...corolla.