GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Set of Hartmann FF-003-CG in Carbon Grey. 18”x8.5”, ET45. Flow formed. 19.8lbs.

Attachments

• 6B161AAB-7DC2-438F-852D-BD8549E4EA2D.jpeg
    6B161AAB-7DC2-438F-852D-BD8549E4EA2D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 142

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So ups had a few boxes over the past few days. Got a vent boost gauge mount with 2 aux switches, ecs boost tap, a new cable for my jb4 (every time I plug up my phone or laptop cars has a miss, unplug and miss goes away, hope this solves it), Amazon special mud flaps, and some Amazon eye brows for the headlights. Monday I should have my boost gauge in the mail so I'll start installing ether next week or weekend!View attachment 164822

Can you link to the mud flaps?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Can you link to the mud flaps?
I can vouch for the front fitment. Nice and factory looking. Ran out of time last night and didn't get my rears installed, however the dry fit looked goodentight also. (See what I did there, lol)

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Is it the 034 motorsports turbo?
yes, but technically is the LOBA LO462, 034 just uses it as their kit they sell with the Docile tune.

i was just gonna pull the trigger on one of those $950 is38s that FCP had but Sam (lvgolfr) offered me a screaming deal that i couldn't pass up, gonna run it with the JB4 for now... hint hint - i recall someone running a hybrid for a moment with a JB4 incase i need so insight once i start messing with it.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
yes, but technically is the LOBA LO462, 034 just uses it as their kit they sell with the Docile tune.

i was just gonna pull the trigger on one of those $950 is38s that FCP had but Sam (lvgolfr) offered me a screaming deal that i couldn't pass up, gonna run it with the JB4 for now... hint hint - i recall someone running a hybrid for a moment with a JB4 incase i need so insight once i start messing with it.
I did try! Wasn't pretty....

https://datazap.me/u/diggs24/log-1522955090?log=0&data=1-18

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Jesus, thats an odd log when considering its at 100% pedal. is that just from the hybrid flowing too much volume for the piggy back to keep up with it, cause AFRs look scary. whats were your setting at and fuel type?

I've been talking to George about this and brough up the Blend cause i recalled seeing you mention it, and he suggested that i attempt it with the eblend on map1 as the starting point.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
The Kriegsmarine finally dropped off my balance weight today.
Xenomorph shown for scale.

Attachments

• weight 002.jpg
    weight 002.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 136
  • weight 004.jpg
    weight 004.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 136