GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by turbo_dreams

1. T

[FS] Part Out | APR | Borla | P3 | S2T | Proclip | VW OEM | Weathertech | Covercraft | + MORE

I wish you would have sent me a PM. I don't check the thread unless I update it for sold items. It just sold today.
  2. T

[FS] Part Out | APR | Borla | P3 | S2T | Proclip | VW OEM | Weathertech | Covercraft | + MORE

My MK7 is gone, so these parts need to go. Located in AZ. Parts that I would prefer a local pickup on are noted. Message me for a more exact location if you're seriously interested. If you want to make an offer, do it via PM. All parts will ship via the cheapest rate unless the buyer wants to...
  3. T

Delete.

4. T

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

I lived at home, didn't dorm, worked full time, went to a community college for 2 years, then transferred to a 4 year school. I have a modest, but not small amount of student debt.
  5. T

Oil pan replacement on the Golf R using four jack stands

I guess you didn't read that as a joke like I intended.
  6. T

Oil pan replacement on the Golf R using four jack stands

Is it possible to replace the pan without draining the oil? You might be able to save some money by doing that.
  7. T

What is your opinion about wagons?

Had a 9-2x many years ago. Loved that car.
  8. T

The classic leaking sunroof

I've been getting white stains on the sun visors. I'm pretty sure mine is leaking. Between that, and the notion of having to replace my water pump and t-stat housing eventually (out of warranty), it's looking better and better to sell it to Carvana for more than I paid.