GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[FS] Part Out | APR | Borla | P3 | S2T | Proclip | VW OEM | Weathertech | Covercraft | + MORE

turbo_dreams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
My MK7 is gone, so these parts need to go.

Located in AZ. Parts that I would prefer a local pickup on are noted. Message me for a more exact location if you're seriously interested.

If you want to make an offer, do it via PM.

All parts will ship via the cheapest rate unless the buyer wants to pay for priority or another method. Can be discussed via PM.

Pictures of everything for sale.

APR Pex Intake - about 8k miles on it. Includes a K&N breather filter for the secondary air injection that I had to purchase separately ($30). $150

P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge - Red/white illumination. Comes with boost tap (new) and analog boost sensor (new) if that's your preference, but it will also read boost from the OBD2 port. Preinstalled in vent. You'll need to transfer over the surrounding trim piece. There are a few youtube videos on how to do this, it's easy. To spec this from P3 is $659. Asking $450.

Borla S-Type catback exhaust - Part #140750. Polished chrome tips. Fits 2015-2017 MK7. Nothing wrong with it other than road grime. I cleaned the tips, now they're nice and shiny. No scratches. All hardware included. $600, willing to ship.

Euro headlight switch - enables parking lights with fogs. OEM part. $75

Covercraft fitted sunshade - Not much to say here, it's a fitted sunshade. $60

Weathertech front floor mats/rear trunk mat/cargo blocks - I'd like to sell these as a package deal. The trunk mat fits with the trunk in the HIGHEST SETTING. Asking $200 + shipping.

VW OEM wheel locks (used) - Asking $50.

RAD wheel locks (brand new) - Asking $50. Plastic lug nut covers will NOT fit on these.

S2T paddle shifters in polished aluminum with CJM pins - Asking $150.

(2) (1) ProClip mounts - $25 each. ONE LEFT

Dr. ColorChip squirt 'n squeegee repair kit
- Brand new, never opened. For DEEP BLACK PEARL.

Trunk LED - Plug and play. Ordered on amazon for $10. First person to actually read this, buy something, and request the trunk light will get it included with their order for free.

Oil filter - A leftover filter from a pack of two that I ordered. First person to actually read this, buy something, and request the oil filter will get it included with their order for free.

Last edited:

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
P3 gauge still left?