1. S

Show us your MK7

Cant go wrong with a set of Prets !
  2. S

Show us your MK7

Long over due wash!
  3. S

Anybody using H&R OE Sport springs?

From different angles the rear looks lower and other times level. I think its just an illusion because when the car is standard, the front is typically a littler lower. How much fuel is in the car when you check the height? Are you parked on flat ground when checking? I took a pic tonight side...
  4. S

Installed the OE springs three weeks ago and I'm satisfied. Drop is approx 1'' all round and car seems to sit level (2015 GTI DSG). Ride quality is much better than stock, not as crashy over bumps and I can daily drive it no issues. I can honestly say this is how the car should have come from...
  5. S

OEM GTI Springs

Will take offers.
  6. S

OEM GTI Springs

A set of VW springs removed from my 2015 GTI. In excellent condition - No rust or paint flaking. I assume they were replaced before my ownership. Perfect for returning your car back to standard. Collection from Vancouver. $150.
  7. S

Anyone lower their experience package?

Have you considered H&R OE Springs? I installed a set yesterday on my 2015 GTI and I regret holding off for so long. The ride is smoother and less firm than stock, I only wanted a mild drop since my wife drives it daily. The drop isn't as aggressive as VW Racing or Eibach springs, I honestly...
  8. S

Show us your MK7

Perfect colour and drop.
  9. S

Recommend me a brake kit - Vancouver

By 'brake kit' I meant discs and pads. I was advised 4 months ago by a shop the pads were running low and discs should be changed to accommodate the new pads. I checked again today and noticed the front passenger pads were slightly lower than the drivers side but both discs looked/ felt in good...
  10. S

Recommend me a brake kit - Vancouver

Morning people, first post on here. Front brakes on my 2015 GTI are due for replacement and I'm thinking I'll take this opportunity to 'upgrade' them. I don't track or drive hard but like the occasional spirited drive. Any suggestions on a decent brake kit suitable for daily driving with...
  11. S

Hey, I notice people only run those pads with GTI's with manual transmissions. I have a DSG and wondering if I'd need these pads ...