GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody using H&R OE Sport springs?

Drincc

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I got my springs in a couple of weeks back and waited for things to settle. The reverse rake on DSG is marginal, but I think I can live with it. If I really hate it then I'll buy the pads.

sunnysingh

Installed the OE springs three weeks ago and I'm satisfied. Drop is approx 1'' all round and car seems to sit level (2015 GTI DSG). Ride quality is much better than stock, not as crashy over bumps and I can daily drive it no issues. I can honestly say this is how the car should have come from factory.

XenonGti

Car(s)
Gti 2019
Installed the OE springs three weeks ago and I'm satisfied. Drop is approx 1'' all round and car seems to sit level (2015 GTI DSG). Ride quality is much better than stock, not as crashy over bumps and I can daily drive it no issues. I can honestly say this is how the car should have come from factory.
Am happy also except the rear to me is a little to low. I can stick two fingers in the front fender and 1 in the back even with the tt pads i got for. Advertising was .76 we are far away from the specs. I will go back to the shop and see if i can get another perch that would fit to make the rear match the front. Did you see id you’re rear is lower?

sunnysingh

Am happy also except the rear to me is a little to low. I can stick two fingers in the front fender and 1 in the back even with the tt pads i got for. Advertising was .76 we are far away from the specs. I will go back to the shop and see if i can get another perch that would fit to make the rear match the front. Did you see id you’re rear is lower?
From different angles the rear looks lower and other times level. I think its just an illusion because when the car is standard, the front is typically a littler lower. How much fuel is in the car when you check the height? Are you parked on flat ground when checking?
I took a pic tonight side on to give you an idea but I have winter wheels on.

Attachments

• DFB06463-5D67-4F9A-BD62-8B4F2C1476AD.jpeg
    DFB06463-5D67-4F9A-BD62-8B4F2C1476AD.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 326

XenonGti

Car(s)
Gti 2019
From different angles the rear looks lower and other times level. I think its just an illusion because when the car is standard, the front is typically a littler lower. How much fuel is in the car when you check the height? Are you parked on flat ground when checking?
I took a pic tonight side on to give you an idea but I have winter wheels on.
Thanks for the picture! My car is full of gaz currently, and parked inside a garage like yours also. 2 fingers front fenders for mesures and 1 in the back i would say , i took a picture outside this am at the train station you can zoom in .

Attachments

• 8F3C635A-4B56-44C3-ACAE-3EAEB2B35E55.jpeg
    8F3C635A-4B56-44C3-ACAE-3EAEB2B35E55.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 223

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Has anyone found a good solution for reverse rake on 6MT cars? Considering pairing the OE Sports with either B8s or Konis but despise rake (either direction). I've heard of some people doubling up on TT pads - is this recommended?