GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NOLA-Ron

1. NOLA-Ron

Gun Politics Thread

This. The REAL problem here is the moral fabric of the US. This is just a bandage and the quotes above are exactly the truth about topics the public is using as a scapegoat to the real issue at hand with our country. Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
  2. NOLA-Ron

State of the Board/Moderation Update

Bravo. About time :) Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
  3. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

Osnap Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
  4. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

Check this out... lk-tWVFthCg GIVE ME THIS CAR NAOOOO!!!!
  5. NOLA-Ron

Picked on for having a GTI?

I work with bazillionaire oil execs for a multi-industry consulting firm...here are some comments i got: "Nice tonka truck" "Cute minivan" "How fast you get that asian persuation up to?" (Wtf...) Comments about it being a boy racer too.. once again, wtf. I did laugh pretty hard about the...
  6. NOLA-Ron

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

/thread LoL Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
  7. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

I just checked the audi euro site. The 1.8 TSI is the only engine offered on the S Line A3. So it looks like you can only get the new 2.0T EA888 in the S3?
  8. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

Phew, it's getting hot up in HERRRRRR. See, audi is to blame for all of this. If they would just announce NA plans it would save all of this speculation! Damn you AoA!
  9. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

I think I will actually. I am eager to make the switch while I have the money to absorb the loss and still put a down payment down. We are looking to start house shopping at some point this year so I would like to knock this out and be happy with my car for the next 5+ years... worse case I...
  10. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

B8 S4 starts @ $49k here in the states. *edit* that is WITH destination, so your original number is actually correct. I am betting a base S3, if we get it, will start about 40k. That gives essentially a 40k, 50k, and 60k price points for S models here in the states. However, they could...
  11. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

I have literally had dreams about this car. I would freaking take it over a brand new B8 S4 with a sports differential. THAT is how bad I want this car. I am in such a shit predicament right now! I have a deal being worked on an R... and I don't know if I should pass it up to wait for this...
  12. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

Fap fap fap fap fap: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5871746-Delivery-taken-anyone-want-pics-) Here's a link to the vortex forum for the new MQB A3/S3/RS3: http://forums.vwvortex.com/forumdisplay.php?5319-A3-S3-RS-3-(MQB)
  13. NOLA-Ron

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

Oh man this is epic. My money says he keeps that POS for 6 months tops. Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes
  14. NOLA-Ron

License suspension

You have so much growing up to do. You can take this as a learning experience and grow the hell up, or take the "eff the police this is their fault" attitude and be your age. Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes