GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yep, DSGs are still autos, I bet his new bumble bee is too.

wut? sorta/ not really / i guess.. Does the Lambo have an "auto" with its paddle shifters?

I'm sure the bumble bee is automatic as well. Probably dont even make it in MT, or if they do, super rare.

Oh man this is epic. My money says he keeps that POS for 6 months tops.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

indeed, i mean, i thought this wouldn't even fit in his garage?? :iono:

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
wut? sorta/ not really / i guess.. Does the Lambo have an "auto" with its paddle shifters?

If it shifts for you it shifts "automatically". Therefore Automatic transmission.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
If it shifts for you it shifts "automatically". Therefore Automatic transmission.

Well wouldn't it have to shift at redline regardless for transmission preservation? Anybody driving a manual would shift at or right before redline as well. So in a sense its as much a manual as an auto?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

mine doesn't unless its in auto mode... in manual mode, I shift it.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
mine doesn't unless its in auto mode... in manual mode, I shift it.

What mode you say? Automatic mode?

Edit: Wasn't aware that manual transmissions had an automatic mode?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Well wouldn't it have to shift at redline regardless for transmission preservation? Anybody driving a manual would shift at or right before redline as well. So in a sense its as much a manual as an auto?

I wouldn't expect anything else from you, but that is the most ridiculous logic I have ever heard in my life.

Since a human would shift before redline, the transmission doing it automatically makes it a manual?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Wait, so he's not getting the Golf R he's been posting about on vortex?

Like Lou having ridiculous logic, it would make sense that Plac is just trolling over here with the super bee.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I wouldn't expect anything else from you, but that is the most ridiculous logic I have ever heard in my life.

Since a human would shift before redline, the transmission doing it automatically makes it a manual?

And I wouldn't expect anything else from an ego feeding internet megalomaniac who negates posts as an entirety and retorts after ignoring the rest of my post.

I posted that it is as much a manual as it is an automatic, not that it was a true manual. It's cool though you're probably awesome to chill with in real life judging by your condescending high horsed tone.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
What mode you say? Automatic mode?

Edit: Wasn't aware that manual transmissions had an automatic mode?

lawyerboy, I said it wasn't an automatic, at least a conventional one, but I NEVER said it was a manual. cmon now... I'm gonna come to one of your court mock-ups and blow your shit up ;)

And I wouldn't expect anything else from an ego feeding internet megalomaniac who negates posts as an entirety and retorts after ignoring the rest of my post.

I posted that it is as much a manual as it is an automatic, not that it was a true manual. It's cool though you're probably awesome to chill with in real life judging by your condescending high horsed tone.

you guys would get along, he is a fellow republican, btw.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Like Lou having ridiculous logic, it would make sense that Plac is just trolling over here with the super bee.

Actually, I'm guessing he did buy the Super Bee and then traded it in after 4 days for a Golf R.

Status
Not open for further replies.