GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mr.BearCop

1. Mr.BearCop

Anyone raced a tuned v8 n/a c63 ?

Drat..."stock" I stay :( APR Stage 1 and probably a Remus cat back is as far as I go. ... @nomunic You Sir are a man among men.
  2. Mr.BearCop

Cool and very nice , what is the ballpark cost to upgrade here 5k?
  3. Mr.BearCop

Are you still stage 2 with a bigger turbo and downpipe still ? Or did you go stage 3 and bigger turbo. I am not a fan of down pipes. I would be interested in a bigger turbo and bypass the down 👇 pipe sitch.
  4. Mr.BearCop

Thank You. Yes hype is certainly real and the guys at Volks know where the happy is for in town RPM fun, 1-3000. GTI right ? Are you spinning tires? What size and brand turbo ?
  5. Mr.BearCop

Yep, I know the feeling...I mean with some new shoes, tint and APR Stage 1 High Torque tune at just 3100 lbs with a Performance Sports LSD & Big Brakes likened to the R how can you not get caught up ?
  6. Mr.BearCop

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

Lovely ! 😍 - almost got these on my 2018 White GTI 7.5 in the end i went with Nuespeed RSe10's 18 x 8.5 Gloss Black.
  7. Mr.BearCop

2021 Black Friday Deals

How about some black Friday deals on some wheels ?
  8. Mr.BearCop

Which way to powa?

Hope it helps !
  9. Mr.BearCop

Which way to powa?

4 cylinder with hybrid electric motor for the V8's then yup, you are right full electric eventually. What a crying shame. Carroll Shelby rolling in his grave.
  10. Mr.BearCop

Which way to powa?

These cars breed motorist enthusiast communities. Tell VW to stop manufacturing cars with leaving so much on the table to modify.
  11. Mr.BearCop

Which way to powa?

It is what happened to me. I danced with the idea of more power even though I had 3 years of warranty and 1 year CPO warranty. . Even bought a JB4 and wanted to go that route. For me once I saw how the JB4 was routed, I had to raise my car to get to the bottom plug to remove each time and per...
  12. Mr.BearCop

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB : black wheels for my 2018 GTI SE. What you got ?
  13. Mr.BearCop

WTB : wheels for my 2018 GTI SE

Hi fellow Cali GTI enthusiasts! I need to get out of my stock rims. Anyone seeking a set of black wheels ?
  14. Mr.BearCop

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

What is the sound system in a 2018 SE GTI ? It is def not the Fender. Just curious, I have added the Helix Sub with programming. It sounds great overall. Also anyone changed out the speakers and if so what brand and what type of success have you had ? .