GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Dark violet pearl on bronze neuspeed
DF6479BB-A47A-45BD-98FA-8A7A90F889A8.jpeg

Mr.BearCop

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 SE GTI

Enkei Raijin 18x8 ET45, Michelin PS4S 235/40R18, bone stock.

Edit: To clarify, this is for autoX/track/daily, not concerned about flush, only that it doesn't rub.
Lovely ! 😍 - almost got these on my 2018 White GTI 7.5 in the end i went with Nuespeed RSe10's 18 x 8.5 Gloss Black.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Ok I got to ask, why are your wheel studs so long? I am stud converted as well, and mine are not that long. Just curious.
thats just how long the ones that came in the kit were :LOL:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Ok I got to ask, why are your wheel studs so long? I am stud converted as well, and mine are not that long. Just curious.
I think the actual answer is that some stud kits have that extra length so you can use spacers with your wheels if you wanted to. If yours barely come through the wheel, you wouldn't be able to use a 15mm spacer with the stock wheels for example.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

Al_in_Philly

Autocross Newbie
This is the best wheel brush I've ever used. It may look like those cheap brushes on Amazon, but it's far from it. Wooden handle, really soft brush head, and made in the good ol' USA.

https://www.amazon.com/EZ-Detail-Little-Brush-Combo/dp/B07P76BZ8K/ref=sr_1_7?crid=39KGZ83UV6BQX&keywords=ez+detail+wheel+brush&qid=1685464870&sprefix=ez+detail+wheel,aps,176&sr=8-7
I just wish Amazon also sold somebody to do the cleaning with the bush. I'd buy him/her even if it wasn't an Amazon Prime product.