GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Meat

1. Meat

Can someone one run a Carfax for me?

My fiance and I are looking into buying her a car. Can anyone run the VIN for us? 3VWCK21YX3M308976 Thanks
  2. Meat

Guess how many

My roommate and I have been keeping all of or caps from this past collegiate year (Fall '09 and Spring '10) and now it's time to count: Guess how many and which kind is the most popular and we'll give you a beer (sorry no deliveries).
  3. Meat

5.0 Ranger

Took some shots of my roommate's 5.0 swapped Ranger:
  4. Meat

Winter Project: 302 Ford Ranger

Well last summer I found a complete 5.0L and trans for sale for $750 and sent the link to my roommate as a joke. He actually went and bought it on his way back to school. After the end of finals last semester we got to work. Started getting everything undone: well thought-out engine hoist...
  5. Meat

Ticketed for "riding on the outside of a vehicle" (pics included)

Boy did I have an interesting Saturday...and it all started when I decided to go with some friends to an AWD meet and cruise in Tampa. I ended up riding there in my friend's Evo and planned on getting some rolling shots as we met up with other cars as we drove across the state on I-4. The day...
  6. Meat

External hard drive

anybody know of any current deals on external hard drives? I know that there are some really good deals, but I can't find much aside from the normal sites (BestBuy, Circuit City, etc...)
  7. Meat

One of these things...

...is not like the others: YouTube has some f'd up algorithms
  8. Meat

Pictures rom my trip to New England [HDR Content]

Pictures from my trip to New England [HDR Content] I just got back from a two week trip around New England. My family and I went to Quechee Gorge in VT, Mt. Washington in NH, Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park in ME, and Foxboro/Boston MA. This was the first time using my new camera, a Nikon...
  9. Meat

Lasik

Well I had laser eye surgery the other day. Right now my vision is a little screwy but the doctor says that is normal and that it will take a few days for it to be back to perfect. With glasses I was 20/20 in one eye and 20/15 in the other and they said that I should be around 20/15 in both eyes...
  10. Meat

SAE Formula Hybrid competition 2008

So I just got back from the 2008 SAE Formula Hybrid competition at New Hampshire Motor Speedway yesterday. My team from school (Embry Riddle Aeronautical University) brought our car back to defend our title as national champions. The Car: The car is a hybrid gasoline-electric race vehicle...
  11. Meat

I don't know what to think about this...

...it could be either the dumbest or most badass thing ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjp0I_okX0w
  12. Meat

Sebring

EDIT: Got back last night, here are some pics:
  13. Meat

Cloverfield SPOILER THREAD **(for those who have seen it)**

This is for those of you who have seen the movie and want to discuss it. WARNING: SPOILERS ALLOWED
  14. Meat

Who would you rather wake up next to?

Alien or Predator: (thread as inspired by fellow member omgwtfbbq!)
  15. Meat

Another amazing flash game

This one is addictive: http://www.addictinggames.com/ageofwar.html I haven't been able to beat it on "Impossible" yet, the name is fitting.