GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ludey849

1. Ludey849

EPC light drama.

So a couple of months ago I was getting the EPC light and losing power to the point where I pull off to the side cuz I couldn’t accelerate anymore. If I would open my cap for the gas and put it back , it would fix the problem and I was able to drive like if nothing happened . I was dealing with...
  2. Ludey849

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

19's correct? so clean.
  3. Ludey849

BC BR coilovers or STX coilovers

I'm also on KW's, so I'm with @Autobahn.
  4. Ludey849

Harlequin license plate frame.

Bump $25 shipped.
  5. Ludey849

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

So much love for the color of our cars.
  6. Ludey849

KW V2 Coilovers, Honest Review.

I have them set at there recommended settings which I believe is middle like you. How low did you go?
  7. Ludey849

KW V2 Coilovers, Honest Review.

Shout out to @20ls01 for his feedback on his street comforts. He’s feedback gave me the green light to get V2’s. Just wanted to give a brief review on these. I know people have different views on what is comfortable and what isn’t so I’ll start by saying.. I had a mk6 base golf on H&R Ultra...
  8. Ludey849

Harlequin license plate frame.

SOLD.
  9. Ludey849

Ricky's '19 Great Falls Green Alltrack S

Awesome all track man. I’ve yet to see one here in Miami. I just installed v2’s on my mk7.5. And by far the best ride I’ve felt.I’m happy I went with these for my daily. Highly recommend them.
  10. Ludey849

VW wheel lug covers with different Lug bolts.

Question is for people running spacers with extended lug bolts. Any of you able to still use the oem lug bolt cover? Wana get a flush kit but would want to keep those covers on. Asked ecs tuning about their kit and they said negative.
  11. Ludey849

Show us your MK7

Man, what hr springs. looks like your on coilovers.
  12. Ludey849

Pure White GTI 6Spd

cool to see another 7.5 close to home!
  13. Ludey849

Upgraded to an R

^lmao. Congrats bro.