GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by launchd

1. L

How to get Stage 2 GTI to pass OBD emissions?

In almost all cases, an O2 spacer is enough to fool the O2 sensor into reading ready/pass… The problem is the tune. An O2 spacer + stock ECU remap should net you a pass.
  2. L

400whp E85 GTI Roll Racing

Wrong, roll racing shows an ENGINE'S true power vs another ENGINE, it has nothing to do with the cars. In a roll race, you are all but eliminating traction as a variable. You might as well just huddle around in a circle jerk and compare dyno sheets skipping the roll races, there isn't a...
  3. L

2022 Audi RS3

I don't know if I just keep seeing ones that are like... dying or really dirty? But the light always looks so faded and shitty, it makes the car look like a cheap POS.
  4. L

2022 Audi RS3

AND... it lights up... 🤯
  5. L

APR Plus

Not sure if trolling or being serious... but if being serious, no... no they don't - It's at their COMPLETE discretion.
  6. L

APR Plus

So long as codes don't need to be submitted for the repair, the repair will be covered without scrutiny. The point I was trying to make is, tuning your car does not VOID your warranty.
  7. L

APR Plus

Replacement steering wheel, replacement shifter assembly and replacement master window switch :)
  8. L

APR Plus

I've been running APR's stage 2 high torque 93 oct tune (and their downpipe) for 47,000 miles now with no issues and I just used my factory warranty last week... :)
  9. L

2022 Audi RS3

I want to know who took this design and said "It needs more black plastic trim" .... I'd like to dropkick him, her or them in the head.
  10. L

2022 Audi RS3

Too much black plastic Audi... wtf? The side vents don't look terrible... Side view is... interesting....
  11. L

2022 Audi RS3

Certainly from a programming perspective, I believe Audi will have it dialed the fuck in. I have high hopes, but I'm not holding my breathe. Time will tell!
  12. L

2022 Audi RS3

It's a re-developed version that is WAY better (TBD honestly, Audi Sport likes to paint themselves in bright colors) than the Golf R version :) Audi got approval from Volkswagen to not only use it, but iterate on it. You're considering LEASING a RS3? That's not a great idea... They will not...
  13. L

2022 Audi RS3

I've been waiting.... patiently.... and will be ordering one as soon as Audi lets me. I thought about keeping my GTI, but... meh, it'll be a trade.
  14. L

APR STAGE 1 Tune

They didn't pull their stage 2 tunes, they stopped selling their downpipes... If you have their downpipe, you can get their stage 2 tunes.