GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Audi RS3

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
It’s got a better dsg with better programming and a better fake awd system. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Have you driven one? That is honestly the worst transmission I've ever driven. MB has awful transmissions on the cars they're good at (rwd and longitudinal engines) their fwd based cars are just awful-er. And they're using Haldex v5, as in zero power to the back until slip, are you sure 100% fwd with 354 lb/ft is a "better" fake awd system? Plus it looks like ass, just absolute ass, like a melted biscuit. Seriously, look at this turd, and this is from their actual website.

A friend of mine bought the last one and burned a mountain of money getting out of it six months later. Transmission and suspension were just silly.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Have you driven one? That is honestly the worst transmission I've ever driven. MB has awful transmissions on the cars they're good at (rwd and longitudinal engines) their fwd based cars are just awful-er. And they're using Haldex v5, as in zero power to the back until slip, are you sure 100% fwd with 354 lb/ft is a "better" fake awd system? Plus it looks like ass, just absolute ass, like a melted biscuit. Seriously, look at this turd, and this is from their actual website.

A friend of mine bought the last one and burned a mountain of money getting out of it six months later. Transmission and suspension were just silly.
Yes. I’ve driven one. I dunno what was wrong with your friends. But the one I drove was solid as hell. The dsg programming was way better than vw’s. The way it used amax was very dynamic. In regards to haldex. Look at the difference between the R and the s3. It’s all in the software, it can make a huge difference. And that’s what I felt in the 45.

that car looks dope. The hatch version from Europe is nicer IMO but the sedan still looks nice. Especially the interior

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
Amusingly, they only seem to offer it on cheaper models.

I don't know if I just keep seeing ones that are like... dying or really dirty? But the light always looks so faded and shitty, it makes the car look like a cheap POS.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don't know if I just keep seeing ones that are like... dying or really dirty? But the light always looks so faded and shitty, it makes the car look like a cheap POS.
i have never seen it in person but i googled it. looks pretty bright, and terribly tacky imo

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
It seems to be a popular retrofit to really old MB that didn't have the star in the grill in the first place. Powered by a 2032 battery, I'd assume.