GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kuzya

1. Kuzya

help! MK7 GSW Factory R Bi-Xenon lights Retrofit

@DV52 thanks a lot it works well! About the long code, I've never touched that string, assuming it came like this from factory [Edit - looked up my backup before the upgrade, and it has the same long code]
  2. Kuzya

Attached is the BCM Backup, long coding 0E4DDD, Dont think its the right one
  3. Kuzya

Hey @DV52 , I have solved the issue while back by swapping the old AFS(issue was, locked to octavia!), ordered and installed an R AFS and I thought all issues gone until now. Replaced the aftermarket LED bulb to OEM HIDs, they aren't as bright as the leds, and noticed the right HIGHBEAM does...
  4. Kuzya

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

Q5 17's winter wheels 17x7 ET37 225/45r17 Pirelli Ice Zero Golf R OEM suspension
  5. Kuzya

Audi winter 17's et28 or et37?

No spacers, also clears 340mm R brakes by few mm :)
  6. Kuzya

Yep I took a gamble and got these Q5 17" they are 17x7 et37
  7. Kuzya

17x7.5 I think, my concern is how far will the 28 stick out
  8. Kuzya

Looking to buy Audi 17's for my sportwagon Anyone had any experience with these? A5 et28 or Q5 et37 I know Q5 will fit they just harder to get. A5 looks sick but I'm afraid they will be too wide
  9. Kuzya

I will try to simplify the first post, I'm in the process of coding the lights, I have them mounted and wired, coded the turn signals, drl's, and high/low beam, just basic function. car doesnt have a light sensor, auto light switch or radar yet, (there is a local alltrack that was disassembled...
  10. Kuzya

DIY: OEM Lighting Package (AFS Bi-xenon) Retrofit

I think he was talking about 3D0941329, in the picture you have different AFS module installed
  11. Kuzya

DIY: OEM Lighting Package (AFS Bi-xenon) Retrofit

I'm Currently in the middle of retrofitting the lights, actually stuck with coding as my golf is slightly different 2017 pre facelift GSW 4mo, my BCM doesn't have long coding. Also as said in first post use it as reference. @George Ab Thank you for the detailed writeup!
  12. Kuzya

Updated Bump up, SOS AFS Faults!
  13. Kuzya

LF Golf R springs **found**

Found knuckles and shocks, looking for golf r springs
  14. Kuzya

Rs3 rear bench seat red stitched texture

Have rear red stitched rs3 bench seat collecting dust. Bought for my SW, but couldn't find a matching front set. Seem them listed for over 1000cad on eBay Best of offer. Perfer Local pickup or pm for shipping quote.
  15. Kuzya

LF Golf R springs **found**

had an accident earlier this year, replaced one complete side, now other side started having issues Looking to upgrade from 50mm to 55mm struts Struts, knuckles bearings. Found knuckles and shocks looking for golf r/s3 springs. located in Newmarket ON Canada