GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hexxum001

1. Hexxum001

WTB: 2016 GTI S w/Performance Package or 2017 GTI Sport

I've been contemplating selling my GTI and I am in L.A. If you want more info, let me know.
  2. Hexxum001

What did you do to your mk7 today?

US Millworks license plate bracket installed. Now I just have to find a body shop to fill in the holes drilled by the dealer.
  3. Hexxum001

Honestly, I really love it. It looks sweet and when I ran a couple of logs, it kept my IAT's within 10 degrees of ambient temps. My car is 99% a daily driver so it is a perfect fit for me. I'll probably take it to the strip or the track every once in a while just to see ehat it can do.
  4. Hexxum001

Cobb AP is now available for the 2017 GTI

Just an FYI for all the 2017 GTI owners. https://www.cobbtuning.com/volkswagen-updates-2017-gti-mk7-support-now-available/
  5. Hexxum001

Now you just need some spacers to make it flush. ;)
  6. Hexxum001

Street Legal Drags/Import Face-Off 03/04/17-03/05/17

Hey guys so back when I had my Infiniti G35, the G crew would occasionally get together to go to the Street Legal Drags and do some racing. So I Googled Street Legal Drags and they are still going on at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana. The next event is next weekend on 02/25/2017 but I want to give...
  7. Hexxum001

Nice! Love those BBS CH-R's.
  8. Hexxum001

2017 911 Carrera GTS Announced

Agree 100%. I really need to win the lottery. lol
  9. Hexxum001

Sunday Meet, Greet and Cruise?

02/12/2017 Sunday Meet, Greet and Cruise Standard H, SouthbayMK7 and I kind of went off topic in another thread and started talking about meeting up: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26793 Anyways, I thought it might be a better idea to create a new thread here in the CA section...
  10. Hexxum001

When I first got my CTS Turbo CBE I was a little bit disappointed at how quiet it was. I was wanting a throatier, more aggressive sound. The Neuspeed catted dp gave me what I was looking for sound-wise. My exhaust sounds pretty awesome now. The roads are wet right now because it is raining here...
  11. Hexxum001

Neuspeed catted downpipe and Emmanuele Design rear sway bar installed.
  12. Hexxum001

These are the 2 main reasons that I went with the Boomba. The stock shift knob just sits way too high for my liking. And the fact that it doesn't get too hot or cold is a big plus. I'm not really worried about the cold here in L.A. (lol) but during the summer there were a couple of times where I...
  13. Hexxum001

I just got mine in the mail. Can't wait to install it and try it out.