GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Faceman

1. Faceman

front sway bars

WhAt AbOuT tHe UnDeRsTeEr? :rolleyes::D
  2. Faceman

Which front endlinks for upgraded sway bar?

I have a 034 front sway bar and their matching endlinks. After one year, the bushings are shot and the endlinks have play in them. I'm considering switching to another brand's sway bars so I don't need to purchase and swap out $70 worth of bushings(F&R) every year. What would be everyone's...
  3. Faceman

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Let them shoot a picture with your phone or ask them to text you an image from theirs.
  4. Faceman

Re door leak on speaker

Pretty sure the aftermarket units I installed two years ago went to shit recently. I need to pull the doors to make sure I actually lost just the front two speakers or if the amp channels went. If it is the speakers, I'm going back to stock, lol.
  5. Faceman

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

It appears the poster and I were mistaken, there are gains to be had. Too bad a flush one would be a hell of a job on the 4Motion GSW. @golfdave
  6. Faceman

If you search the E-Golf Facebook groups, covering the rear void does almost nothing for increased range. I was a bit surprised.
  7. Faceman

How to retro-fit the Mk8 rear suspension aero covers or stone guards to a Mk7 Golf.

I suddenly find myself highly motivated to install these.
  8. Faceman

Do it all Sportwagen - street/hoon/track/drag you name it....this is the way...

The front end felt more planted and the whole car was flatter as a whole after installing the 034 front sway bar. Understeer my a&&. :D
  9. Faceman

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Agreed, I was a bit surprised to come across them. The roads around here are the worst I've ever seen and it's a nice peace of mind to have a set of wheels that *shouldn't* bend or crack due to massive potholes.
  10. Faceman

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Thank you. :rolleyes:
  11. Faceman

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Fuchs R8, Fuchs Q5 and OZ Ultraleggera in 17x8. https://www.fuchsfelge.com/en/wheel-program/detail/audi-r8-exclusive-forged-wheel-284.html https://www.fuchsfelge.com/en/wheel-program/detail/audi-q5-lightweight-forged-wheel-271.html
  12. Faceman

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Did you happen to read the name of this thread?
  13. Faceman

Anybody a video game junkie?

Head over to r/MK and take a look around. The amount of posts inquiring about which switch, lube, style of kb, etc...can be mind boggling. Before you know it, you have a dozen keyboards. For reference, I'm using a The Key Company 1800 with Kailh BOX Navy switches and 100g(140 bottom) springs...