GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Faceman

1. Faceman

Absolute minimum Caliper clearance...is 1mm too close?

https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/do-rims-flex-bend-under-heavy-cornering.4173249/ Yes, wheels do flex. How much depends on many variables. 1mm may be okay if you don't mind the possibility of your wheel weights being trimmed by the caliper. :D
  2. Faceman

2018 Golf Sportwagen S 4Motion IS38

Never thought I'd ever prefer cloth seats.
  3. Faceman

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Accuracy is all over the place on this model. Fortunately, I have one of the good ones.
  4. Faceman

Anybody a video game junkie?

Finally have 100% in a few areas. What happens after I beat it? Can I still let my kids run around with a fully decked out Samus?
  5. Faceman

Agreed. Finally up to Experiment No. 57. Wish me luck.
  6. Faceman

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

The correct size for our cars is 235/35/19, 255/30/19 is only 11.5mm[.45"] shorter.
  7. Faceman

On my first run and was tired. Picked it up a few hours later and didn't have a problem. I still have a Polaroid somewhere of me beating the original back around '86.
  8. Faceman

Corpius is annoying AF. Otherwise, great game.
  9. Faceman

The Battlefield Beta was okay. Buggy in the way that Betas usually are, but it ran smooth on my machine otherwise. Will pick up as a few friends are as well.
  10. Faceman

Siebon carbon fiber hood- Removed

How well do these hold up to rock chips/road debris vs. VW's very soft paint?
  11. Faceman

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

If you can't get them to put what you want in writing, I'd either ask for a partial refund and enjoy my tuned car with no expectation of a warranty or have them take the car back.
  12. Faceman

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/807061-Bad-CPO-Experience-Tuned-TD1
  13. Faceman

DSG jumping out of gear on take off

Any of these settings help?
  14. Faceman

RSB upgrade and clunk / loose noise

You all are tightening everything up with the suspension loaded, right?
  15. Faceman

034 front sway bar issue

Fortunately I kept it, give me a day or two.