GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Not exactly console video gaming related but since we are talking about hardware....
I just picked up a Logitech G613 keyboard. Not for gaming, but just for the office and holy hell!
Mechanical keyboards are soooooo satisfying to type on. I didn't realize just how crappy most keyboards have become.
I've been missing out for so long.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Mechanical keyboards are all I've used for almost 10 years now lol

The one I'm typing on now, that I keep at work, is nearly 10 years old. Still works as good as the day I bought it, except for the glitch that's also existed since I bought it.

Video cards are also becoming way easier to get. I noticed it starting last week. GPUs are coming in stock and staying in stock a lot longer, and the pricing has gotten better. They temporarily lifted some tariffs that were put in place between 2016-2020, so starting next week, or maybe later this week, we'll start to see even more GPUs and hopefully even cheaper prices. I have a 2070 and I don't like upgrading every generation, so I think I'll keep on waiting, but it's nice to see gpu's are actually becoming available again.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Not exactly console video gaming related but since we are talking about hardware....
I just picked up a Logitech G613 keyboard. Not for gaming, but just for the office and holy hell!
Mechanical keyboards are soooooo satisfying to type on. I didn't realize just how crappy most keyboards have become.
I've been missing out for so long.
Head over to r/MK and take a look around. The amount of posts inquiring about which switch, lube, style of kb, etc...can be mind boggling. Before you know it, you have a dozen keyboards.

For reference, I'm using a The Key Company 1800 with Kailh BOX Navy switches and 100g(140 bottom) springs and find it very satisfying. I also have a few 40's and even a 30 percent keyboard that is shaped like a eggplant. 🍆

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
F896CAE6-4A1B-4170-9204-45893218762D.jpeg

Finished Triangle Strategy on hard mode and obtained the golden route ending in 83 hours. Good story, good strategy game. Would definitely recommend if you liked Final Fantasy Tactics and want a similar game on the Switch.

Unsure what I will play next.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Started playing Death Stranding to figure out why it exists, so far I'm still unsure

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
View attachment 244803
Finished Triangle Strategy on hard mode and obtained the golden route ending in 83 hours. Good story, good strategy game. Would definitely recommend if you liked Final Fantasy Tactics and want a similar game on the Switch.

Unsure what I will play next.
If you didn't already own the Switch, would you buy it just for this game?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I'm presently playing Tom Clancy's The Division 2. Good third person shooter. Has me hooked. So far 7.5/10

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I'm presently playing Tom Clancy's The Division 2. Good third person shooter. Has me hooked. So far 7.5/10

I played the first one. Most of it. And then let a friend borrow it and he never gave it back hah. Back when I was still buying physical copies of games.
Division 2 was on a super sale a while back so I get it and played it for a bit but got like, totally overwhelmed.
I'm not a frequent enough gamer to get into games like that anymore.
I just tried to play Halo Infinite over the weekend after not playing it for a month or so and I had no idea what was going on or what I needed to be doing lol.
I think that is my issue with open world games.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
So, the LG C1 is amazing, but since we already had a 55”, getting another one just wasn’t giving me that wow factor. Decided to just buck up and the the 65” C1 today. Fits in BARELY, even then your kissing the steering wheel the whole way home, haha. Luckily I’m just about 2 blocks away from our Costco.
F0A1DACE-E21A-410A-8839-ADF622D59532.jpeg

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So, the LG C1 is amazing, but since we already had a 55”, getting another one just wasn’t giving me that wow factor. Decided to just buck up and the the 65” C1 today. Fits in BARELY, even then your kissing the steering wheel the whole way home, haha. Luckily I’m just about 2 blocks away from our Costco.
View attachment 245621
How much was that bad boy?
(no clue about TV's right now)