GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which front endlinks for upgraded sway bar?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I have a 034 front sway bar and their matching endlinks. After one year, the bushings are shot and the endlinks have play in them. I'm considering switching to another brand's sway bars so I don't need to purchase and swap out $70 worth of bushings(F&R) every year.

What would be everyone's recommendation as far as which endlinks to purchase? Would going back to OEM hold up to a heavier front sway bar?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Running H&R bar up front on 034 end links without issue.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Moog have been pretty bulletproof for a lot of folks, myself included. They make front and rear, tough to beat for the price as well.
I run Moog out back bonus has grease fittings. For the front if lowered the adjustability of the 034s (others) is also important to consider and Moog doesn't give you that if you are looking to fine-tune your suspension and zero out pre-load on your bar.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I put in Spulen end links a few weeks ago. Spherical bearings so they should last longer. (Although it looks like the 034 are spherical as well?) Other spherical end links cost 2x. 034 has spherical end links and EMD looks like the same design. If you install them properly (loaded on suspension while tightening/adjusting) they should be silent. I had to adjust it 3 times and so far so good.

Last edited:

tigeo

Autocross Champion

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
I had a Superpro pair up front. They lasted a couple years and the driver side sheared off at the top bolt coming out of the bushing. Replaced them with a Neuspeed set. All has been good this far.

Last edited:

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Thank you, all.