GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EuropeanJob

1. E

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

I've driven around 700km (430mi) with my TCR muffler on my 17' GTI. As someone said before the sound has changed over time. Its way deeper and louder than it was when I first mounted it. So for now I don't think you need any other exhaust upgrades as this exhaust is pretty loud for only changing...
  2. E

There are 3 points in the pipe which is connecting the resonator and the muffler.
  3. E

So I've mounted my TCR muffler today and wanted to give you a feedback on it: Warm Start: Hardly a difference. Cold Start: Nice raspy sound, but not loud af. Driving: Nice sound, much louder. Also inside. DSG Farts sound like explosions. Crusing: No drone but it's definetly louder. Fitting was...
  4. E

Nice compact video, you can hear a clear difference, nice license plate btw!
  5. E

Well, i did search for videos just like you did, but you pretended to have some more. "Plenty of videos on you tube too or the tcr exhaust" sounded like you knew many, but in the end its just videos about the TCR with the TCR muffler and not the GTI with 180 or 169 kw with the muffler which...
  6. E

Hey guys, hope you are healthy and safe. Does anyone of you have a 169 kw engine and the TCR muffler mounted, because i have and want to know how its like.
  7. E

Well, it isnt any different here, Stay safe, hopefully we will able to go back to normal mode soon
  8. E

didnt see many except Trackhacks video, maybe you could show us some.
  9. E

On page 9 nitromatt showed us his 180kw gti with the muffler, he also said he would post some more footage in the future. On page 6 another guy showed us his car with the muffler fitted
  10. E

Well,many Volkswagen Parts are made in Poland,but not in Spain, at least as far as I know The Cupra R has nearly the same muffler as the TCR, but the Cupra is still better in terms of sound because it has the 310hp engine of the Golf R.
  11. E

Mine has also got the 5G6253609ED number, but I think yours is from Leon Cupra R, as it is the only Cupra with a similar exhaust to a GTI.
  12. E

Sounds great,looking forward to your videos. Can't wait to fit mine
  13. E

Ah yeah, saw it now, sorry for my missing reading skills
  14. E

I thought you had a res- delete and it was loud?
  15. E

That sounds great, was it filmed while having a res delete or with the stock one?