GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

GEE TI

Car(s)
18 GTI SE
Did a quick startup video after a wash.

Really enjoying the new sound from the exhaust, so much better that stock! Cruising around you wouldn't know it was different, but when you give it some acceleration there it is.. Especially WOT

Thoroughly impressed with the investment with the stock look.

Be interested to see someone with the res delete and TCR muffler post some videos, will attempt to do some driveby footage in the coming days.

I should add besides the TCR muffler my GTI is stock, no other mods.... as yet ;)
Sounds awesome mate! not aftermarket super-low toney, not raspy, just sporty sound from most of those manufactures. I'm surprised even with your car being stock, there are still some sublime crackles! So good!

EuropeanJob

Did a quick startup video after a wash.

Really enjoying the new sound from the exhaust, so much better that stock! Cruising around you wouldn't know it was different, but when you give it some acceleration there it is.. Especially WOT

Thoroughly impressed with the investment with the stock look.

Be interested to see someone with the res delete and TCR muffler post some videos, will attempt to do some driveby footage in the coming days.

I should add besides the TCR muffler my GTI is stock, no other mods.... as yet ;)

That sounds great, was it filmed while having a res delete or with the stock one?

Blindeye_03

Go Kart Newbie
That sounds pretty good.. so what difference would say an AWE track exhaust be in comparison to the TCR muffler? I know there is no resonator on the track exhaust. Ive got no plans to remove the stock downpipe. If I touched that it'd be after the warranty has expired.

nitromatt

Been a week since fitting the TCR muffler, the note and volume is developing nicely. Put about a tank of fuel through it with a decent amount of freeway driving compared to normal. It's certainly louder than a week ago! will try and get some more video, just a lot on at the moment so may be another week or so.

EuropeanJob

Been a week since fitting the TCR muffler, the note and volume is developing nicely. Put about a tank of fuel through it with a decent amount of freeway driving compared to normal. It's certainly louder than a week ago! will try and get some more video, just a lot on at the moment so may be another week or so.
Sounds great,looking forward to your videos.
Can't wait to fit mine

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
You're given a tool to measure the OD of a pipe in kindergarten I think... Everybody has a ruler. Even if you don't there are plenty of things to measure with. 3x5 note card, 4x6 photo folded in half, post-it notes are 3 inches square... you get the picture

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're given a tool to measure the OD of a pipe in kindergarten I think... Everybody has a ruler. Even if you don't there are plenty of things to measure with. 3x5 note card, 4x6 photo folded in half, post-it notes are 3 inches square... you get the picture

Can I use a 6in long cylindric appendage to measure it?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I smell something burning....