1. caffeineTX

POLE - Alcoholic beverage of choice....

had to pick beer since i brew love me some bourbon and scotch tho
  2. caffeineTX

instagram usernames

CaffeineTX Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  3. caffeineTX

Would you trade for a e46 M3??

I have a friend that just bought a used 335i and the transmission took a shit on him. $3k to replace/fix it. I wouldn't get a german car without a manual transmission anyways, takes away the purpose of a well built german sports car for me. I would trade for a e46 or e9X with a manual pretty...
  4. caffeineTX

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

ill have to troll more and be less helpful :/
  5. caffeineTX

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

im really sad that i didnt make the cut for this pole :(
  6. caffeineTX

Sell shoe, get K04.

the shoes maintain their value better than a car (or even a modded car) think about it, if you know a rare release of DS's can be bought for $110 and you can sell them a week later for 350-450 bucks (this happened this weekend with the DS Tiffany high top release) that is over a 300% return on...
  7. caffeineTX

Sell shoe, get K04.

it is perfectly understandable, these are limited release shoes. the back to the future nike air max's go for 5k+ also deadstock I don't pay that much money for shoes, and I never will but I understand it. Some people think it is crazy we dump thousands of dollars into our already working cars...
  8. caffeineTX

The Official Beer Thread

just oak it in secondary and then when you put it in your bottling bucket add whiskey to taste. you should be able to get oak cubes at any brew supply store. also this all depends on the beer and what flavor profile you are going for. adding whiskey to an already strong beer might bring out...
  9. caffeineTX

The Official Beer Thread

yeah ive never done anything but all grain brews. i just dont like the idea of brewing with extracts and i like getting the roasted flavor off the grains from the mash in.
  10. caffeineTX

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate is live on youtube right now

isnt that because those religions all go off of the old testament and are monotheistic?
  11. caffeineTX

The Official Beer Thread

What kind of setup are you using? I have a 10 gallon system with a gatoradecooler mashtun. Working on converting a keg into a mash tun so I can do bigger batches. I definitely want to get to a point I can do 15 gallon brews. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  12. caffeineTX

Except Greek Mythology was written way better. They had a mother fucker that threw lightning arrows at people, 3 headed monsters, and cyclops. Jesus could make booze magically appear though which is kinda cool.
  13. caffeineTX

yes and no they are against teaching creationism side by side with evolution in the science classroom because it isn't a scientific theory. they want creationism taught in religion/world cultures classes.
  14. caffeineTX

nah it stays inside of you and grows, like the alien baby from Prometheus.
  15. caffeineTX

Also Ken Ham said God died on the cross (for us). By the Bible it was Jesus on the cross not God.