GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate is live on youtube right now

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
FTFY

Also, for what it is worth, the Catholic Church wholeheartedly supports evolution and is against the teaching of creationism.

yes and no

they are against teaching creationism side by side with evolution in the science classroom because it isn't a scientific theory. they want creationism taught in religion/world cultures classes.

Bender1

Banned
yes and no

they are against teaching creationism side by side with evolution in the science classroom because it isn't a scientific theory. they want creationism taught in religion/world cultures classes.

Right but it needs to be taught in those classes to provide a context of the world we live in and others beliefs. That is different.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
yes and no

Right but it needs to be taught in those classes to provide a context of the world we live in and others beliefs. That is different.

Exactly. Teach science in science class and religion in religion class. Nothing wrong with that at all.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Silly argument.

Was Einstein the smartest person ever or the dumbest? Clearly the answer lies somewhere in between but it ignores the facts that he was much closer to one than the other.

Creationism is complete bullshit. We dont have all the answers but clearly science is much better at finding the answers than creationism.

It's not silly at all...I'm more agnostic than anything but there are many things about mankind that are unexplained or purposely hidden from us. I'm only saying that no one should really be close-minded to any possibility of our origin including the possibility that we did not originate here at all...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I am so glad I came back to this. Also, wasn't there a volcano and aliens involved somewhere?

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion

NBACousinVinnie

Ready to race!
About 150 years ago, some dude named Darwin figured it out? I'm not convinced...

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I think all sorts of life has lived on this planet for millions of years. We are only the latest hominid. The bible and other religious books are sort of like Greek mythology to me. Humans need to understand so the stories were created and retold to explain the unknown and possibly the unexplainable.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Adam and Eve were created to illustrate humankind. Eve is clearly the evil one, then if you take Moses' political campaign with the 7 plagues and all that, basically women are the root of all evil and men can part the red sea. Plebs.