• DUBPL8

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • McQueen77

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • troyguitar

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 2013R/Plac

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • 85redgolf (stickers on mailbox guy, etc)

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • dwgolf

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Lamb is really on another level, honestly.

Unshut it... hmmm....

It's almost as bad as the thread about signatures.... ;)

Trolls trolling trolls bromepheus. I meant that shit about medic though, Jesus Christ he's annoying. I still voted for pl8 though.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Trolls trolling trolls bromepheus. I meant that shit about medic though, Jesus Christ he's annoying. I still voted for pl8 though.

Oh, man. The erectoral college forgot about you.

Maybe next year. We'll throw you in along with with Serpico.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion

Meh, the only vote I probably would have gotten would have come from my mortal enemy and bizarro twin dubpl8. I'm pretty sure everyone else who even knows my insignificant ass loves me.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Meh, the only vote I probably would have gotten would have come from my mortal enemy and bizarro twin dubpl8. I'm pretty sure everyone else who even knows my insignificant ass loves me.

Your sig thread had me going lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Nope, they will be here this week. Picking up Velcro tape tomorrow, installing tails on Friday :thumbsup:

Will takes pics along the way. Researching metallic blue caliper paint currently (looks like gonna go with G2 unless i find a deal). Also waiting on GTI seat inserts which i hope really dont take over a month to get here.

That blue is most likely not going to match your car, dude. which inserts did you get? the metal ones are awesome.

im really sad that i didnt make the cut for this pole :(

who are you again?

oh word.

Did he get banned tho?

Your sig thread had me going lol.

+1

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Here is Bender's Snow Tire Review for his FoST, btw:

* Day 1: I got the tires, they are really great. Put them on last night, love them for the quick 5min test drive I just did. Video to come later.

* (Next morning) Dropped my wife off at the train station, not really feeling the squishy ride of the snow tires AT ALL, and I think they are somewhat louder than the OEMs. I dunno, maybe I made the wrong decision.

* (6hours later) There was some slight snow and mush on the way home from work today, and that is where the snow tires really came in handy. They did a great job. I don't know what I would have done without them and would recommend that everyone buy them.

* (2hours later - same day) Just had dinner and listened to Rush. I think the snow tires were definitely a little squirmy when pulling into the driveway and I'm not sure my wife enjoyed them as much as the OEM tires... I may have to take them off and sell them.

* (next day) I know the snow tires did a great job yesterday,but am really considering taking them off. Well.. here's my YouTube video where I've ranted and raved about them in the initial 24hours, please check it out.

* (next day after that) I took off the snow tires today and put them on Craigslist. This guy wanted me to ship them to him next day air, but I really don't know - it's expensive to do that, but ya know, everybody just kinda expects things to be shipped very quickly these days, so its hard being a seller.

* (2 days later) I sold the snow tires and shipped them to a guy in (insert snowy state here). I lost a ton of money on the shipping, but I guess that's how that kind of stuff goes. I think in the end, it was the right decision to make. It was just bothering me too much on the negative aspects involved - I wouldnt' recommend that anyone buy them.

* (Day after) gosh, it snowed again today and I was really remembering that first 24hr period where I really enjoyed those snow tires... maybe I shouldn't have sold them, I mean, they did a great job in the snow :iono:

* (next day) I just re-ordered the same snow tires, and am really hoping to stick with them this time around. They definitely made a huge difference and everyone should buy them, they are the best out there.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Here is Bender's Snow Tire Review for his FoST, btw:

* Day 1: I got the tires, they are really great. Put them on last night, love them for the quick 5min test drive I just did. Video to come later.

* (Next morning) Dropped my wife off at the train station, not really feeling the squishy ride of the snow tires AT ALL, and I think they are somewhat louder than the OEMs. I dunno, maybe I made the wrong decision.

* (6hours later) There was some slight snow and mush on the way home from work today, and that is where the snow tires really came in handy. They did a great job. I don't know what I would have done without them and would recommend that everyone buy them.

* (2hours later - same day) Just had dinner and listened to Rush. I think the snow tires were definitely a little squirmy when pulling into the driveway and I'm not sure my wife enjoyed them as much as the OEM tires... I may have to take them off and sell them.

* (next day) I know the snow tires did a great job yesterday,but am really considering taking them off. Well.. here's my YouTube video where I've ranted and raved about them in the initial 24hours, please check it out.

* (next day after that) I took off the snow tires today and put them on Craigslist. This guy wanted me to ship them to him next day air, but I really don't know - it's expensive to do that, but ya know, everybody just kinda expects things to be shipped very quickly these days, so its hard being a seller.

* (2 days later) I sold the snow tires and shipped them to a guy in (insert snowy state here). I lost a ton of money on the shipping, but I guess that's how that kind of stuff goes. I think in the end, it was the right decision to make. It was just bothering me too much on the negative aspects involved - I wouldnt' recommend that anyone buy them.

* (Day after) gosh, it snowed again today and I was really remembering that first 24hr period where I really enjoyed those snow tires... maybe I shouldn't have sold them, I mean, they did a great job in the snow :iono:

* (next day) I just re-ordered the same snow tires, and am really hoping to stick with them this time around. They definitely made a huge difference and everyone should buy them, they are the best out there.

LOL!!!!!

I'm so glad to see this one again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.