GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Buguyed

1. Buguyed

DinanTronics Tuner R S3 GTI A3

Dinan piggyback tuner for MK7 GTI/R and Audi A3/S3. $175 shipped This is a piggyback tuner like Nuespeed etc or JB1 do warranty is retained! You can switch boost settings from your phone w/ bluetooth connection. The DinanTronics app has a boost gauge and it captures/saves peak boost level...
  2. Buguyed

FS: Golf R / Audi S3 Resonator Delete Pipe

Sold! I had to take this off after going stage 2, it was too noisy. Absolutely enjoyed it when the car was stock! $xx or make me an offer. Local pickup in Colorado would be optimal but potentially can ship.
  3. Buguyed

Downpipe advice

Not sure if this belongs here or in parts.. A local member is selling an APR downpipe that was used for about 5-10k miles. He was the original owner and is looking to sell for $700. Does this price seem reasonable or should it be reduced due to its age? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Buguyed

Market adjustment

Saw this today at the local dealer while getting some service done. Kind of blew me away! Salesmen says this is a rare car and they have to charge this premium. Other dealers in town have dozens listed at sticker. Wild times
  5. Buguyed

First Ever DINANTRONICS Review.

Last week my curiosity got the best of me and I picked up a Dinan module for my ‘17 Golf R 6MT. For just $130 shipped, it came at about the cheapest $/HP you can get. It’s been controversial in these forums and I wanted to find out why. It is still bizarre to me that not a single R owner has...
  6. Buguyed

Fun cheap mod

Not sure this will be very popular but I really like this mod. Would def do again!! It was very cheap like $3 from Ali express. I think it’s subtle and looks pretty good. 3M backing and takes minutes to install. Comes in different colors. y
  7. Buguyed

WTB: DINANTRONICS Module

Am looking for a DINANTRONICS module for my 2017 R. I have a manual and want to give this unit a shot while I save for a clutch. I believe I need model D440-0040A. I have cash, HMU!
  8. Buguyed

WTB: DINANTRONICS Module for 2.0T

Am looking for a DINANTRONICS module for my 2017 R. I have a manual and want to give this unit a shot while I save for a clutch. I believe I need model D440-0040A. I have cash, HMU!
  9. Buguyed

Bad Luck: Part 2: The Sequel

I had my car back 4 solid days from the shop after the hit and run accident. I’m starting to think she’s cursed or I am :( Driving to work a day after a previous days snow storm, a large piece of ice fell off a truck and landed in my lane. (Think, that large ice that accumulates behind a wheel...
  10. Buguyed

Triple Blink 3rd Brake Light

After getting rear-ended in December I have been thinking about installing the triple blink light for safety reasons. Does anyone have any experience with these? DIY for Installing? Where to buy? Is there an easy plug n play one? Thanks!!
  11. Buguyed

Weighted Shift Knobs

Has anyone tried this knob (link below)? It seems to get great reviews, looks clean, and reduces throw by 28%. My other option was the Euro S3 shift kit which reduces by 20%. Question I guess is twofold. First, I only want a weighted knob that is shorter like this or BFI... or.. get a short...
  12. Buguyed

Tire size Question

Hello! I have a friend that is offering me some Audi rims for winter.. They are size 245/40R18. Based on my math, that’s 6mm or 0.236, taller of a tire than my stock 235/35 R19”. Does anyone know if this is enough to be an issue for the cars AWD system? I’m guessing it will mess with my...
  13. Buguyed

Hit and Run

Driving home from work tonight I was rear ended and pushed into the car in front of me. Got out and in the dark asked both drivers to pull to side out of busy traffic and the prick took off. It was dark and couldn’t make out the plate. Well now I have a whole slew of Christmas lights on my...
  14. Buguyed

Typical oil burn on R?

Driving home tonight my check engine oil light came on. Turns out I was a quart low. I’m currently at 6,600 miles and didn’t think these had oil burn issues. I haven’t had my first oil change yet. I came from an M3 that liked a quart about every 3k Miles and a 330i before that which liked about...
  15. Buguyed

Looks like Dinan and APR join forces!

http://www.goapr.com/news/2017/08/02/apr-joins-driven-performance-brands/#more-5337