Attachments

• PXL_20231223_210027595.jpg
    PXL_20231223_210027595.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 46

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I kinda like the overhang on it, haven't seen one in person tho to really judge it.

Someone posted better pics in that thread, not sure I'd do it without some other aero thats wider as well
Should have have clarified….i dig the over hang, but the lines weren’t lining up on the side from what I saw

fatshawnsmom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 GTI DSG AutoBahn
Should have have clarified….i dig the over hang, but the lines weren’t lining up on the side from what I saw
Yeah those are really bad pictures on the vendors site. I think the pics I found on here make it look a lot better. Been thinking about a wing extension lately, might add the iSweep (or a AliXpress look alike) to my radar.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm dealing with something similar I think, what parts and process did you follow in your fix? Think I'm gonna do the repair in the work parking lot Monday.

Loosened the OEM clamp and slid it towards the turbo to get it off the hose. Then I took out the torx bolts, holding the hard coolant line across the engine, to give me flexibility to move it forward and back. I clamped the coolant line forward of the engine, and then once the oem clamp was off the hose, it moved itself pretty easily. Put on the stainless steel clamp and reattach the hose, move the clamp over the hose and tightened it down and put it back together