GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Long live work from home! My employer knows I'm gone if they ever make me come back. The official policy is 3 days in 2 days out, but nobody is abiding by that and it's not being enforced.
We're 1 day/wk inside + if there's something you need to be on-site to do (expected to act like adults, but people aren't).

Our CIO just smacked some people around that were working 3 to 4 hours on their on-site days and leaving, not coming in at all, or refusing to come on-site to do things that can only be done from on-site.

I live over an hour drive from work and did on-site for 5 weeks straight, 10 - 16 hours a day to get a 12 month project completed, that we only had 3 months to complete. Otherwise, I can't complain about 1 day a week.

I'll be pissed if these lazy fucks screw up our good deal.

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Damn. I suck at telling age normally, and suck even more on the internet. Just assume everyone is my age or within 5 years lol. 26 in less than a month.
2023 - manu97 = 26 - that’s an easy one… Don’t count on me, 2023 - 0815 that’s close but still a little bit too much 😉

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
2023 - manu97 = 26 - that’s an easy one… Don’t count on me, 2022 - 0815 that’s close but still a little bit too much 😉
Lol, I figured it was relatively obvious for me. I just can't tell if someone's 22 or 62 on the forums.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Despite how I act on the internet sometimes, I am not 18 years old...

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Damn. I suck at telling age normally, and suck even more on the internet. Just assume everyone is my age or within 5 years lol. 26 in less than a month.
I could be your dad ahahahahah

tigeo

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
50 isn't that old dude....

When I was 26, 50 was old.

Now that I'm on the cusp of 40, my opinion has shifted to "You know, maybe 50 isn't that old".