Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I drove a buddies with a produce

what's a produce?
Screenshot_20220804-072803.png

tigeo

Autocross Champion
what's a produce?

an is38 can push over 400 at the crank, which is still very high hp/liter compared to literally any production car. wish I'd never swapped mine out.
What do u have now?

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I wouldn't touch any of the TPC stuff with a 10 ft pole after the luck guys have been having with the TPC770. Full duty to make 34psi, TPC won't refund, wants people to send their turbos back for "dyno testing."
The original TPC20 thread was also a shitshow.

IS38 you can at least be in a competitive class for time attack with here (grid lif

Meh, it's cheap and I can buy at FCPeuro.

I drove a buddies with a produce, and I can't imagine the car being able to put down much more power than that.
Until you ride in mine.😬

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Nice. Looks like my 60-100 is pretty similar in the 5.1 range.

The 60-130?… let’s blame it on the roof rack, yeah definitely the roof rack.

Downhill:
View attachment 257243

Uphill:
View attachment 257244
Pretty sure I can get it under 5 stomping it in 3rd around 45. That was from about 55 in 3rd. Trying to find a gap to slow down and mash was tough.

Hoping to hit the strip in September once it cools down around here.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
what's a produce?

an is38 can push over 400 at the crank, which is still very high hp/liter compared to literally any production car. wish I'd never swapped mine out.
I don't know what I was trying to type, but I meant IS38.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Few guys have had good success with the 20 and 25 from what I've read.

It can and it does.

But let's face it, you're just typing, you're not going to get an IS38.
It can and does in a straight line with the right tires/ wheels. That's cool, enjoy it.

In an autocross setting, it's not that simple.

liftie

Car(s)
MK7 GTI 2015 S
Hey guys, had a question about big turbo/stock dp. I think that's what most people with this kit do (could be wrong about this) and I was wondering emissions points aside, how does it perform? Is it better to do it with another oem turbo(is38), or even worth it to run stock dp/big turbo at all?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hey guys, had a question about big turbo/stock dp. I think that's what most people with this kit do (could be wrong about this) and I was wondering emissions points aside, how does it perform? Is it better to do it with another oem turbo(is38), or even worth it to run stock dp/big turbo at all?
You could try reading the thread.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
one of us still really needs to make a sticky about it.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
This is the best, the turbo is the best.