GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It was me vs. the FMIC round 2 and this time I won! The instructions for it sucked and I used the wrong couplers and I guess I was a little too cautious with how much I was tightening the clamps down on the plastic piping. Took the front bumper off, reseated everything, clamped everything down gutentight, and went for a test drive with no issues. The butt dyno can really tell a difference because she is pulling a lot harder now. A big thanks to Keehs for all of the tips and advice!
Looks great man!

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Meanwhile I gave the car a quick wash and wax by Auto Finesse…well, the chassis is now so slippery, according to my wife

1.jpg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Meanwhile I gave the car a quick wash and wax by Auto Finesse…well, the chassis is now so slippery, according to my wife
What color is that? I really like it

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Kurkuma gelb metallic in German, pls find eng translate. I can look at the color code in papers. I think it's only available after facelift.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
What do you typically drink?
Vodka Martinis are my drink of choice. Cutting calories in my old age. :D
Became a bit of a beer snob the past few years. I drink mostly craft beers, because they have a lot of flavor. Used to drink all manner of swill, but always hated Buttweiser. It just tastes awful to me.

You know how good a cold beer tastes on a hot day. Well one hot summer day, a customer offered me a Buttweiser. I could only drink about a third of it. Would rather drink warm water from a garden hose.

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Well last time I was in the NYC they charged me almost 20 tolars for a six packs of half pints. The most expensive beers I saw in that shop – I think it was some chery valey market in Spanish neighbourhood.

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Do you guys have it available in NAR?...cause I have a lot of friend that loved Navajo (if it’s still politically correct under the new old guy rule) gold-silver finish on Mk4 back there in late 90’s.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Do you guys have it available in NAR?...cause I have a lot of friend that loved Navajo (if it’s still politically correct under the new old guy rule) gold-silver finish on Mk4 back there in late 90’s.
Ever since I got my GTI, I have become a lot more aware of the other VWs I see while out and about, and I have not seen this color. I came across a few different images when I looked up the color, and the 2019 Areton in this color looks pretty damn slick as does the Golf. Sadly, I do not think they have it here.

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
They even sold some T6 and some than damn micro SUV here with this colour. Dealers told to me that the demand for kurkuma golfs is so low after initial hype...sad news after my wife insisted on the colour. Still, owners of same golfs usually honk each other which was reserved to unique cars like Saabs or owners of classic cars.