GOLFMKV

APR Probem

Status
Not open for further replies.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Great! I ordered them on 10/30, so well before you and still got nothing shipped, even though I have been told since day 1 they were ready, just missing the rings.... that's fantastic!
call in today bro

cb1111

NONE..... getting really frustrated, going on 3 weeks now and nothing, for something that was supposed to be IN STOCK.... Was about to message Arin today to see if he could look into it again.

Starting to wonder if APR just took my money and ran with it :)
And where is Arin with a snotty reply now? Rather than arguing earlier today about insignificant comments, he should be all over this and be posting how he will fix this now (assuming they have the rings in stock) and what kind of compensation Frenchy will be getting.

cb1111

Back in the dark ages (before the internet), we used to say that a satisfied customer tells two others, while a dissatisfied customer tells eight others.

Today, most (real) customers stay quiet unless the service was extraordinarily good, but an unhappy customer has the ability to tell thousands of others and a Google search will reach many, many more.

Anybody remember the ECS credit card issues from the early 2000's? That nearly killed them - not what happened, but how they handled it.

Here, APR, is dead set on proving that they are right - the customers be damned.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

tigeo

Autocross Champion

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Ya so this got a little ridiculous and is being locked. @Frenchyfromfl , when you get your stuff or have any updates message me and I'll let you reply here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Shoulda been locked about 6 pages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.