GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
Why are you excluding people now? When I emailed MTec directly they said the more people the bigger the discount.

We'll include you as well, but we're going to close the group buy. We can't be chasing after 10+ people for the payments first as MTEC requires it to come in as one order.

What we were communicated is that it is up to £50 off, regardless of how maybe people beyond the MOQ of 5 we get. Please share a screenshot if you were told otherwise.

My friend will send you a PM

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Just ordered the calipers, lines (neuspeed ss lines) and Stoptech pads. I have fluid and the OEM 2 piece rotors already. Should have everything by the end of next week, or the following week at the latest.

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
Just ordered the calipers, lines (neuspeed ss lines) and Stoptech pads. I have fluid and the OEM 2 piece rotors already. Should have everything by the end of next week, or the following week at the latest.

OEM 2 piece rotors, tell me more

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Same ones from the performance pack. Only
Thing is that they are drilled. So if you track, it may be better to get the ECS slotted two piece. I may eventually get the ecs ones as well since they are much lighter than the oem two piece.

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
Same ones from the performance pack. Only
Thing is that they are drilled. So if you track, it may be better to get the ECS slotted two piece. I may eventually get the ecs ones as well since they are much lighter than the oem two piece.

the PP rotors are two piece? like the T-Roc ones? I'm so confused.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
5Q0 615 301 C
This is the number. If you have OCD, you won’t like them due to the fact the drill direction goes the opposite direction

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
The Euro performance pack for the R.

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
Oh the Clubsport rotors!

I don't remember, but do they have the same problem with the TTRS rotors where the internal veins aren't mirrored properly?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I'm asking too many questions but these bolt right up to the stock caliper carrier yea? I believe the PP and non-PP GTI's have different caliper carriers. Or do they come with new ones?

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Oh the Clubsport rotors!

I don't remember, but do they have the same problem with the TTRS rotors where the internal veins aren't mirrored properly?

Same problem. They look good, and are holding up well in crap New England weather so far though.

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
I'm asking too many questions but these bolt right up to the stock caliper carrier yea? I believe the PP and non-PP GTI's have different caliper carriers. Or do they come with new ones?

You take the stock caliper carriers off. The Macan calipers bolt directly onto the knuckle.

heres a vid of the TTS caliper upgrade for reference, they bolt up the same way.

Aluizio

Ready to race!
I bought all necessary parts for this upgrade, and now I'm waiting they arrive in Brazil.

Did a track day yesterday and had a off track after a 200 km/h braking due to heated brake (non PP Gti with esc off, xds off and all the vcds tweaks mentioned here)

Looking forward to test this new break setup!