GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Ok now I’m ready for install for the non PP GTI brake upgrade???
Let us know what you think... Looking at going with those rotors and EBC redstuff when it's time to replace mine.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Let us know what you think... Looking at going with those rotors and EBC redstuff when it's time to replace mine.

The Redstuff brake pads produce lots of dust.I had them and switched to the Ceramic Brembo pads and they're low dust. Work just as well.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
The Redstuff brake pads produce lots of dust.I had them and switched to the Ceramic Brembo pads and they're low dust. Work just as well.

Agree. EBC pads (of all colors) are dusty as hell.

DannyMK711

Passed Driver's Ed
Winter and Summer wheels. Anyone want to buy a set of stock wheels and tires?
D0895E66-4947-4CFF-B6D8-8A36E553F9AA.jpeg
29CB5A24-F973-4A4C-B770-B2B49F43B9A8.jpg

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT

Golf R rear valance, BSM aspherical mirrors and Golf R side window spoiler things came in yesterday! I'm not sure if I should install the valance yet since I won't have any exhaust tips...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^ big haul...that's going to be a nice weekend.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
New tires and a replacement Rotiform wheel for the one that suffered a pothole altercation. In the the rims defense, the pothole was the worst I ever saw and in a narrow lane construction area. There was no avoiding it as every car was hitting it. Wish I could afford forged wheels, but that will be later and probably the last thing I do.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
^ big haul...that's going to be a nice weekend.

I'm too much of a VW noob to pull that off. Less than three weeks of work left and then hibernating until March, so the work will be done at a rather leisurely pace.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I'm too much of a VW noob to pull that off. Less than three weeks of work left and then hibernating until March, so the work will be done at a rather leisurely pace.

Which intercooler did you get? Can you post a link? There's too many to choose from. Thanks.