GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Got a brand new set of Ed's mk7 prefacelift GTI reps. Ed was offering me mk7.5 reps for the price of the mk7 ones, but I just don't like the facelift headlights. Plus I run NA taillights, and I don't think those would go very well with facelift headlights.
Also got a set of Lamin-x clear film for the new headlights and a Forge turbo blanket.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'll add pics later today, but got a set of calipers from a b9 a4. Going to try to retro fit them today.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Picked up a set of OEM Audi S3 Forged 19" wheels. Wheels are mint and and pretty light for a 19" wheel a 21lbs.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
How much are you looking to spend? I might have a set of oem wheel coming up for sale with end of life rubber on them

They’re worth next to nothing, so about that lol

My buddy totaled his gti with OZ on the car, and Alzor as a “winter” set with all seasons in storage. When we put the stock parts back on the car we put my Austin’s on it so save his aftermarket wheels (he didn’t keep his OEM).

So now I’ve got the Alzors, which unfortunately don’t clear my BBK. If mint OEM wheels came up for dirt cheap I might grab them, but since there’s 1 million of them out there and basically no demand I’m only doing so if it’s a deal.

I’d consider trading the Alzors (also worth next to nothing), but don’t have any interest in working out shipping so it would need to be local if that were the case.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Picked up a set of OEM Audi S3 Forged 19" wheels. Wheels are mint and and pretty light for a 19" wheel a 21lbs.
Nice! I was supposed to be looking for winter wheels to mount 225/40r18 snow tires on, but I came upon a set of these same wheels locally with tires for $600.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Ready for warmer weather

Attachments

• 20191213_120006_HDR.jpg
    20191213_120006_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

bdelaney4000