GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSRAM LED headlights LEDHL104-GTI

amoras10

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,

i have crashed car without headlights, but according vin i have xenons+ led DRL, according to osram its not supported it has to be xenons+halogen, it may show on dash lights error.

Do you have any experience putting these OSRAM lights into car?
re-programming? LEDHL104-GTI

my electrical guy from service says it should be possible to cheat computer

https://www.osram.com/ecat/LEDrivin...01_3113435/PP_EUROPE_Europe_eCat/ZMP_4059111/

777-300ER

Go Kart Newbie
You have to go from the 14 pin afs connector to the 10 pin non afs connector, code the bcm, gateway, cluster, and infotainment to remove adaptive headlights and code the correct leuchte sets. It's a bunch of work.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

It works! US LP to Osram LED (Xenon Variant) including auto leveling.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
After our move to Germany I had to replace SAE lights with e-approved lights for TÜV inspection / registration. Installed used German LP lights first. Unfortunately they were garbage because Valeo lights tend to get foggy lenses. Checked several other used lights but all had the same issue. The cheapest option I found for new European LP lights was 500€ each without bulbs and ballasts.

Finally went with Osrams although everyone told me they don’t work in LP cars. Spent 779€ for the lights, 40€ for connectors and Headlight Range Module. Added a couple of wires and here we go. Tomorrow is TÜV inspection.

dom97

After our move to Germany I had to replace SAE lights with e-approved lights for TÜV inspection / registration. Installed used German LP lights first. Unfortunately they were garbage because Valeo lights tend to get foggy lenses. Checked several other used lights but all had the same issue. The cheapest option I found for new European LP lights was 500€ each without bulbs and ballasts.

Finally went with Osrams although everyone told me they don’t work in LP cars. Spent 779€ for the lights, 40€ for connectors and Headlight Range Module. Added a couple of wires and here we go. Tomorrow is TÜV inspection.

Good luck with your inspection!
Good to see still on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amoras10

Passed Driver's Ed
just replace the LP lights, they better, if you ruined both, it may run less to repair then buying the osram and all the time and work into setting up LP -> non LP

what do you mean / set from LP to non LP ?
this settings has to be change by vcds? maybe i do not need any coding?

this is how looks mine now,

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Good luck with your inspection!
Good to see still on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspection passed! GTI is road legal in Germany now.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
LP? what to do you mean vcds coding?
maybe no need for codding>?

LP = Xenon Light Package

Did you get the Xenon-Osram-Variant or the Halogen-Variant?