GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GTI TCR - Roar Before the 24 - Daytona International Speedway

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
265/35 tropheo R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice, I'd like to achieve a similar setup using 18x10 with 265 or 275 pilot sport cup 2's.

Do you happen to know how much mm of gap your running between the top of the wheel and bottom of top dead center fender?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Very nice, I'd like to achieve a similar setup using 18x10 with 265 or 275 pilot sport cup 2's.

Do you happen to know how much mm of gap your running between the top of the wheel and bottom of top dead center fender?

No idea sorry. Honestly the pull is aggressive so I’m installing flares to make more room.

Kopfjager

Passed Driver's Ed
APR tuned Audi R3’s took 1st and 2nd in the Continental Tire Challenge race. Pretty sure I didn’t see any other tuners on the podium.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
More pics from Sunday...

Love the car except for that damn wing!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Function > Form

Too bad it didn't do better than it did.
I did not watch much of this race but I thought at one point I saw it dead at the end of pit lane.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Function > Form

Too bad it didn't do better than it did.
I did not watch much of this race but I thought at one point I saw it dead at the end of pit lane.

It ran out of gas lol

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
If anyone is interested that race will be broadcast Saturday 2-10-18 on FS1 8:00 am eastern time. Set those DVRs.

Edited to the correct date due to a brain fart.

Last edited:

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I follow F1 & watch all the races. I'm worried about how ESPN will do the broadcasts.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
For real.
Anyone into F1 at all?
I'm going to search to see if there is a thread already but if not I'll be making one for the 2018 season I think.

I try but it’s so bland. Qualifying is more excited than the race. I’d rather watch sprint races or endurance.