GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GTI TCR - Roar Before the 24 - Daytona International Speedway

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Neeeeeed details on the bumper and wheels. Wow.

Zacr811

Ready to race!

RennWerks

Go Kart Newbie
If anyone is interested that race will be broadcast Saturday 2-7-18 on FS1 8:00 am eastern time. Set those DVRs.
You may wish to re-check the time you posted. FS1 is showing a broadcast time of 8-10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 10th. (See also TecklenburgVW's post above.)

JFI, the BMW Challenge race was broadcast real time last Friday, and I watched all four hours. Anyone expecting to see the TCR entries competing will be very disappointed. In fact, as I sit here typing this now, I can't recall ever seeing the V-Dub in competition -- it may have appeared for a second or two -- nor was there any significant mention of the Audi TCR cars during the race itself. Stated different, the Audis won the class, but you never would have known it from watching the programming. On the other hand, if you are a Porsche fan, there was a ton of Cayman coverage from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Colowyo

Passed Driver's Ed
For real.
Anyone into F1 at all?
I'm going to search to see if there is a thread already but if not I'll be making one for the 2018 season I think.

I'm trying. But as someone else mentioned, it's kind of bland. I think the new owners are helping. I'm quite happy that Bernie is gone. Hopefully Liberty Media will get their shit together and make it more interesting.

IMSA seems to be more exciting to me more and more all the time.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
FWIW I did make an F1 thread if any of you are interested in discussing it further.
Which you may have already posted in but I have not got that far yet.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
You may wish to re-check the time you posted. FS1 is showing a broadcast time of 8-10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 10th. (See also TecklenburgVW's post above.)

Thanks for the heads up. I was caught out by a brain fart. I've made the change to my original post.